Imagine #1 Klaus

Imagine Klaus getting jealous of how much time you spend with your best friend Damon so you get in a fight.

Some of your best memories were with your best friend Damon Salvatore, you loved spending time with him. However you knew your boyfriend of two years Klaus Mikaelson did not like how much time you spent with the older Salvatore, but that didn't change anything Damon was your best friend and you refused to be the girl who would change her entire life around for a guy.           Tonight you were with Damon in the Grill he had been turned down by Elena once again so you knew you needed to comfort him and anyway Nik was supposed to be out really late. You and Damon were more than half way through the bottle of bourbon you had ordered when you started to realize Damon was a little buzzed. He slung his arm around you and gave you a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek that you instantly wiped away "I love you Y/N... Y-y-you are my bestest friend," Damon slurred drunkenly. You slightly giggled and rolled your eyes until you heard a deep growl behind you. You and Damon whirled around to see none other than your boyfriend standing there with a scowl plastered on his face that was directed towards Damon. "Why hello there Mr. Big Bad Hybrid" Damon said "Y/N and I were just having a drink reminiscing over the fact that I will always be the lesser brother." he said as he raised the glass up in the air before bringing it back to his lips and chugging the liquid down. You could see Klaus was getting more angry as the conversation went on so you realized it might be a good idea to break this up "Hey Damon listen I think it's time for Nik and I to go home." you said grabbing Klaus' hand and looking over at Damon. "Okay Y/N have fun," Damon responded with a little wink, causing Klaus to growl again you grabbed Klaus' hand to drag him out when he stopped and turned around to say something to Damon "Listen here Salvatore, if you touch my girl again...I will rip you to pieces" Klaus growled into Damon's ear obviously intimidating him.

The drive home was eerily silent but you could feel Klaus fuming next to you. You pulled up in front of the house and both of you got out of the car and went inside. You walked in before Klaus and you were about to head up the stairs until you heard the front door slam and felt Klaus' hard stare on your back. You stopped your journey up the stairs and pause for a moment before saying, "Just say it Klaus, there is obviously something on your mind." you didn't even turn around to look at him. "I don't like it, Y/N" he said between clenched teeth "Don't like what Nik?! Me hanging out with Damon?! My best friend!" you asked angrily facing him, "Yes Y/N he may be your best friend but I am your boyfriend! I don't necessarily mind that you hang out with him but I do not appreciate that you are letting him hang all over you and kiss you!" Klaus shouted walking up the first few stairs to get closer to you. "It was a kiss on the cheek Niklaus! We were not making out on the bar!" you screamed growing more frustrated as the fight continued. "I don't care where he kissed you! You are mine and only mine! I don't want anyone else kissing you. EVER! I refuse to lose you!" you took a deep breath as you finally realized the truth that Klaus was scared "Nik, It's you and me forever no matter what, you will never ever lose me. I love you so much, you are the only person for me you are my king." you said getting closer to him as you cupped his face in your hands and kissed him hard. Klaus pulled away from the kiss just for a moment "You are my queen" he whispered against your lips before pulling you as close to him as he possibly could carrying you upstairs. You both ended up in your shared bedroom with you pressed up against the wall in a heated make out session before you shoved him on to the bed climbing on top of him, and you spent the whole night showing him just how much you loved him.

So...Klaus is might be the hottest thing on the plant! Seriously I love him! 

So if you any suggestions please I will take them. Thanks for reading!