Imagine #3 Elijah

Imagine Elijah cheating on you and then trying to get you back:

Elijah's POV:

I'm walking towards the front door of my family home after a long day, ready to just relax.

Hopefully Y/N would come over and we could just lay on the couch watching Gilmore Girls, god she loves that show! I can't lie and say that I don't slightly enjoy it as well. I think while gently smiling to myself.

I stop in my tracks when I look into the large window that looks into the living room outside the house.

Y/N is standing there with her arms crossed looking at someone and speaking to them I furrow my brows as I am confused and curious to see whom she is speaking with.

All of the sudden I see Niklaus come and stand in front of her a little too close for my liking, he then embraces her in a big hug that lasted to long, they just stood there wrapped in each other's arms.

I felt my heart shatter as I vamp sped as far away from my home as I could.

Y/N's POV:

I had come over to the Mikaelson home to wait for Elijah to get home I just wanted to spend time with him, I missed him even though I just saw him last night.

I just let myself into the house since I practically live here anyway. I walk the the front entrance and look over to my left to see Klaus standing looking out the window I could see by the look in his eyes he was a million miles away.

I walked up to him and set my hand on his shoulder gently he seemed as if I had startled him with my presence, he didn't look at me though "Nik are you okay?" I said gently,

Klaus and I have become rather close since I started dating Elijah, I looked at him as a brother and cared deeply for him, I know he felt the same even if he didn't say it.

He walked away from the window going to stand on the other side of the room looking into the fire, "What is wrong with me?" he said so quietly that if I didn't have supernatural hearing I would have never heard him .

My heart broke in that moment hearing those words come out of his mouth.

"Nothing is wrong with you" I stated firmly, "what is going on? What happened?" I questioned taking a couple steps forward "It's your sister" he said turning around, "of course it has something to do with her" I said rolling my eyes.

I couldn't even help it she can be such a brat and a real bitch to Klaus and it's just because her friends hate him. If her friends didn't hate Klaus so much, I know they would get along great and really care for each other.

"I care for her deeply Y/N, I think she is truly amazing and I can't get her out of my head. She can't stand me though, she thinks I am awful, she will never care for me, and I will never be good enough for her"

This made me a little angry, so I crossed my arms and huffed. "Klaus you listen to me. My sister though I love her can be a real wench!" his eyes widened slightly at that and he almost looked a little amused.

"You are right she is amazing, and she has an even greater sister" I said with and evil little smirk that he chuckled at.

"You are amazing too though Nik, and I don't ever want you to doubt yourself like this, because you are amazing and if my idiot sister can't see that then screw her" I said confidently while he just smiled brightly at me "Why do you care so much? Is it just because I am Elijah's brother?" e asked.

I looked him dead in the eye because I needed him to truly hear the words coming out of my mouth "No it's not just because you are Elijah's brother, it's not because you are an original, or a hybrid, It's because you are Niklaus fucking Mikaelson and I think you are pretty amazing just the way you are!" as I finished what I was saying he just smiled at me again, before coming over to me and wraps me up in a hug, "you are incredible Y/N Forbes, Elijah is truly lucky to have you. One of the best things he ever did was bring you into our lives." he said in my ear, I smiled and held him a little tighter.