Preference #12 Your favorite memory

Damon: When you first moved in with Damon he was always stressed out about Mystic Falls Drama. So one day you decided you wanted to calm him down. He was sitting on the couch doing nothing but staring in to the fire obviously stressed out so you went and plugged your phone in to the speaker you turned on I Do by Colbie Calliat and then you ran up to Damon grabbed his hand and yanked him up. After a few minutes of him fighting against you he began to dance with you him twirling you around the room lifting you up, a lot of smiling and giggling until it came to the end of the song and he dipped you so low that you could feel the tips of your hair touch the floor. Once the song ended you both were a smiling laughing mess as he pulled you back up and towards his chest. That became your favorite memory with Damon because you loved his laugh and smile and that moment made you both so happy.

Stefan: You and Stefan had been dating for about a year and a half when the Mystic Falls drama was becoming a little much so you suggested a road trip to your favorite place in the world. You went to Fort Collins, Colorado you loved this place so much because of the art work that was all over the city and the fact that you could enjoy the city but at the same time the mountains weren't far away and you could go on hikes which you and Stefan loved to do. You and Stefan had a great time too it proved to be exactly what you needed you only spent a couple days there but it was great! You went to Old Town in Fort Collins and took a hike up to Horsetooth it was great you loved it, and when Stefan and you got home your sure that now he loves Fort Collins as much as you do.

Klaus: You and Klaus had so much going on in your lives that you rarely got to spend time together, but when you did one of your favorite things to do is watch Klaus paint. One day you were laying on your and his large bed on your stomach in one of Klaus' shirts with your hair in a messy bun just gazing at him. You weren't sure what he was painting but you didn't care you just loved to watch how focused he was. You were day dreaming when all of the sudden Klaus flung some red paint at you that hit you square in the face. He quickly turned back to his painting trying to hide his smile. You got up and walked slowly to him before sneakily grabbing a hand full of paint and smearing it across his face. Then the paint war began both of you throwing paint at each other making the room a mess of different colors. You did this until Elijah came in and scolded you both for making a mess, you both just giggled before going outside and spraying each other with hose until you weren't covered in paint. Both of you yelling about how cold the water was. It was great memory for you both though because it shows how you both bring out each other's playful sides.

Elijah: You and Elijah were taking a walk through town which you often did because you enjoyed it a lot. You had just been strolling and laughing for about an hour when it started to rain, everyone was running inside to shelter themselves from the rain. Elijah had suggested you both do the same but you refused and pulled him into the rain, he complained saying how you would get a cold but you didn't care you got Elijah to dance around and play with you in the rain. He even laughed and smiled to, you felt accomplished and you were so happy! One of the best memories of your life.

Kol: You and Kol were just sitting on the couch he was playing god of war and you were not at all interested in it. "This is stupid!!" you whined "Your stupid! this is an amazing game!" he responded. You weren't about it so you suggested playing Mario Kart. You convinced him and he eventually started to get really in it as you played. You both were screaming and yelling at each other, both of you super competitive. Klaus and Elijah were yelling at you from the kitchen telling you to quiet down but you didn't listen. Eventually they came in to see what was going on when they saw you playing Mario Kart they rolled their eyes until eventually they grabbed the two other controllers and started to play along with you. Then with in a matter of minutes you were all screaming and yelling and laughing as you played Mario Kart. It was one of the best memories because not only did you have a great time with Kol but the rest of the Mikaelsons too.

Jeremy: You and Jeremy were just kids in middle school. You were at a party when a group of guys were messing with you and flirting and wouldn't leave you alone. Jeremy came over and got them all away from you. You guys spent the entire night talking and laughing and dancing. You were holding each other slow dancing even to the fast songs. It was just you and Jeremy in your own little world and it was one of the best nights of your life.

Thank You for reading! Requests are open!