A

30th December

Louis's pov

Tomorrow. By New Years, he HAD to kiss me. I've tried so, so hard. 'The taste of his lips is all I need right now- I bet they're perfectly soft and would feel great around my-di' I chose to stop my disgusting thoughts immediately and glanced at his sleeping body in my arms; he was curled into a little ball. I couldn't help but smile and screw my face up lovingly at the sight of the brown haired boy looking so comforted in my arms. I hear my phone start to ring and I chuckle at my ring tone "Jake Bugg- Two fingers" before switching it to silent. I remember our first conversation, Harry told me that "Two Fingers" was his favourite Jake Bugg song. Also, I had to switch it off as soon as I could, I didn't want anything disturbing my peaceful little baby. Unfortunately that didn't work. As much as I loved his grassy orbs, I wanted him to be as rested as he could.
"Morning" he spoke, rasp and anxiousness laced in his voice.
"What's wrong?" I mutter caringly, stroking his smooth arm which caused goosebumps to rise on his skin along with an army of hairs.
"Noth-nothing" he hiccuped and we both laughed as I shook my head.
"Why are you so nervous then, hiccups?" I nicknamed him.
"You. Always you" Harry spoke, looking down immediately when he came to realisation of what he actually just said.
"Let's stay in bed all day and binge watch Netflix" I cheerfully grin, hoping to lift up his spirits a bit.
"Pretty little liars?" he questioned.
"Pretty little liars." I answered with a nod. I wasn't going to judge him for watching a "girl's" programme. Anyone can watch anything, whatever their gender is. I mean I've watched mean girls and high school musical infinite times.

"Louis..." Harry shakes me awake, the TV still talking. "What's up?" I worriedly squint at his face as he looks upset.
"I'm...scared" he blushes.
"What of? You know you're safe" I attempt to reassure him.
"Of..."A" from pretty little liars" Harry seemed embarrassed to admit this as he flicked his hair out of his face and fumbled with his fingers.
"Oh Harry" I begin, chuckling gently.
"Come here, let's go to bed now" I'm fully swear it's only around 5:40pm as I look to the clock before taking the dorky boy into my arms.
"Night Harry" I kiss his forehead.
"Night Lou" he shuffles closer.
I lay awake in silence as Harry lightly snores every now and then. The only thing stopping me from sleeping are my pacing thoughts. I knew Harry and Ashton were getting close but how close? I was extremely jealous and wanted Harry as mine and only mine. I felt as if I was meant to be the only person protecting him. I finally close my eyes again in hope of getting a good rest for tomorrow.