Little spoon

28th December
Harry's pov

I scaredly swallowed as we pulled up outside their house. Louis seemed so strange yesterday...I felt so intimidated and shy. I normally was quiet awkward but that was a whole new level. As much as I wanted to just pin him against his beige walls and kiss him, I couldn't. I made sure to sit in the passenger seat next to Niall so I didn't have to experience...that.

7 hours later

I sat in my bed and hummed in thought. Louis had acted completely normal today, like nothing had happened; his diamond eyes still had their little mesmerising shine to them. He was how he was before. My thoughts were distracted by my phone and I nearly choked at the notification that flashed on my screen.

Louist91: well we have the next two days to ourselves, wanna stay over? 😉

Oh god. I couldn't say no but what if it was like the other night. Louis doesn't realise how hard it was for me not to just have him there and then- what if he did this on purpose? Does he think it's funny to tease me? Maybe I'll tease him tomorrow- make him want me.

Harrystyles: sure😉

I made sure to use a winking emoji. If I wanted to make him want me like I want him, I had to be flirtatious. Lying down, I flickered my eyes shut but I didn't feel tired at all. Different thoughts and scenarios with Louis (that'd never happen) filled my head. I sighed to myself as I realised it was going to be a long time before I fell asleep.

29th December

Louis's pov

I turned up 15 minutes early, I wanted to catch him off guard. Something about him being shy gets me all worked up and keeps the butterflies flying. I felt as if Harry was my obsession. I had to win him. Even if that included messaging that Ashton guy...which sounded like a decent idea. I know I'll probably do that now. I fiddled with the long sleeves on Harry's black sweater which I "borrowed" from him.
"Louis, hello" he was unsurprisingly confident. I stepped forward and tried to get his attention by pretending to scratch my stomach, catching the sweater when doing so to reveal a usually hidden part of my body to him. Instead of blushing like usual, he licked his lips suggestively and smirked cockily. "What's up with you?" I took in his whole image and tried to picture his dorky self with this attitude. "What do you mean?" I was taken aback by Harry's response. I expected a pun or witty joke, not a smart answer. "I..mean..uh.." I found myself speechless but I was cut off by Harry carelessly moving his hair out of his face, not embarrassing himself. I was shocked as he usually would accidentally catch his hair in his mouth or mess up somehow. Harry just smirked. Is this how he felt yesterday? My heart was pounding in my chest as I looked for something to say. "Should we go back to mine now?" I spoke suddenly, not even trying to impress him anymore. "Let's go" he headed out the door, letting me through first.

Once we were at mine, we headed to my room and sat in my bed watching Netflix. Around half 7, the brown hair boy announced he was going to get ready for bed. I just nodded submissively and waited for him to come back. I felt my stomach drop further than the bed when he sat back on it with me. I felt my mouth become moist and I couldn't help but look at his extremely defined abs. He came back topless- yes, topless. For the rest of the night, I just sat looking at his muscles and suddenly stopping when I'd hear a cocky chuckle coming from Harry as he'd caught me.

"Should we sleep now?" I asked politely, rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Yeah come here then, I'm freezing" Harry pulled me into his large arms and it just didn't feel right. After moments of awkward silence, he finally confessed "I think I'm the little spoon". So we swapped positions and it honestly felt a lot better. That was the dorky Harry I knew and that was definitely  something he'd say.