Chapter 1

Patrick looked up from behind the bush he was hiding behind. He instantly ducked his head back down when the young teenager looked in his direction. He was talking to his friends at the moment. Everything from his edgy dress style to his not-so charming personality was perfect.

Too perfect to be human, Patrick thought to himself. He knew it was a ridiculous thought, but it just wouldn't go away. When Pete turned around, Patrick popped up from the bush for a second to snap a picture with his phone. It was unhealthy, and Patrick knew this. He just couldn't help himself.

"God, you're so perfect," he whispered to himself.

"Did you hear that?" Patrick heard from behind them. It wasn't Pete. Patrick would know, Pete's voice was angelic, and this wasn't it. It was one of Pete's friends. Ryan, was that his name? Patrick didn't really care, they weren't Pete.

 Oh shit, he thought before instantly getting inside the bush and praying that he didn't get caught.

"Ryan, are you paranoid?" asked another voice.

So his name is Ryan. Patrick took note, in case this Ryan ever tried to take his Petey-pie.

"No, I just thought I heard something," Ryan responded to the person that Patrick did not yet know the name of. For the better part of the past six months, Patrick had been doing everything he could to learn all about Pete, and he didn't even know the name of his two closest friends.

"All you need to hear is me in bed," the voice responded in a sexual manner. Patrick smiled when he heard Pete giggle.

"God Brendon, didn't you two just get together? Take it slow," Pete responded to the man who was named Brendon. Patrick didn't see anything, but he imagined that Ryan was blushing.

"Shut the Hell up you rat!" Ryan snapped at presumably Brendon. Patrick couldn't picture anyone calling Pete a rat because Pete was anything but a rat.

"Well, if I'm the rat, then you're the cat hunting me down," Brendon responded to Ryan. Pete laughed even harder.

"God, you two are my favorite couple of all time!" Pete said, still laughing.

Not for long, Patrick thought to himself.

"OTP! OTP!" Pete started yelling.

His voice is so perfect, even when he's mocking his friends. Patrick  had to stop himself from squealing because it was just too adorable. Why can't he be mine?

"OTP! OTP!" shouted Brendon, joining in with Pete. Patrick couldn't see, considering he was still under the bush, but assumed that Ryan had facepalmed.

"OTP! OTP!" the two continued to shout.

"FUCK YOU GUYS!" Ryan shouted before Patrick heard footsteps leaving.

"Baby, come home," Brendon yelled to Ryan. There were faster footsteps, meaning Brendon had probably chased after him. This meant there was just Pete.

I'm gonna do it! Patrick thought to himself. He finally thought about introducing himself. He was beginning to stand up when realized, how we was he going to explain being behind a bush? He started to sit back down, but when looked up, Pete was staring down at him from the other side of the bush.

"Who the fuck are you?"

A/N: Hi! This is my first book in a really long fucking time. I haven't used this site since 2014. Holy shit. I figured I was going to start writing again because well, writing's fun. Sorry if this was complete shit but, I haven't done it in a long time. I'm going to try and update this everyday or every other day, but chances are that's not going to happen because I'm a lazy fuck. Sorry this was really short, I'm gonna need some time to get back into the swing of writing. Anyways, thanks for reading.

OTP! OTP!