1~ A Gentleman

"HEY!"

I start to remember that Im having a married meeting with some man that my mother assigned me with. I began to refocus onto his words; I rather not be rude.

"Hey Isabella are you okay?"

"What - oh yeah I'm fine," I took a sip of my tea. "My mind is just somewhere else right now."

I was not lying to the man, my brain kept wondering to the stack of papers that was waiting for me at work. I tried to make it seem like I was interested in him, but to be honest he wasn't that attractive. I know it's not about the looks but he had no attractiveness to him whatsoever. I don't even remember is name - I'm a bitch, I know.

He shifted his gaze down towards the marbled floor. "This isn't going to work is it?"

I did feel a little guilty for not trying to have a tiny amount of interest in him, but I didn't. "You can tell can't you?"

"Yeah, its alright I understand too, I wasn't feeling the connection either love." 

"Thank you." He stood in his place, shook my hand, and left. 

What a relief. I thought he was never going to notice but he actually did. I don't know why my mother keeps making me go to these. I have no time to deal with this I have to get some sleep for the long day that awaits me in. less than six hours. As I start to make my exit towards the doors, I didn't notice the slight step up onto the platform, making me lose my balance. I thought great now the Gods above wanted me to embarrass myself. Before I busted my ass, a large calloused hand gripped onto my waist, keeping me steady.

I swiftly shifted my gaze from the floor to the face of an Adonis. His face was beautiful sculpted, with a jawline so sharp it could slice any horny chick for him. I analyzed his lips that were unbelievably plumped just right, along with his Roman nose, but that was not what had me creaming my panties. It was those hazel orbs of his, that held a hint of emerald. He held a stern gaze, but with amusement. I wanted to know what he found amusing that is until I realized his lips were moving once more.

"Do you know how to stand?" 

I squirmed as I processed I was still in his arms. They brought a sudden warmth that I have not felt in such a ridiculously long time. "Y-yes, thank you."  Embarrassed I fixed my dress, as I shifted my gaze back upon him.

"Excuse me." The mysterious adonis, walked off with long strides heading for the elevators. I examined his attire, at what deemed to be a navy Armani suit that made him look dashing. His dark hair was slicked back as the sides were shaving. All in all, he looked breathtaking and I was envious of the woman that claimed him. Surely, he wasn't single which was bummed since I haven't felt tingles like that since as long as I could think off. 

Remembering the amount of orders that awaits me tomorrow, I quickly made my exit and hailed down a cab. My queen size bed was calling my name taking over my mind. Although there was still one section of it that pondered on the peculiar adonis, that came to my rescue. I should've asked for his name or bought him drink last least. Oh well, it not like I'll see him again. 

Or so I thought.