Flashback

My younger cousin came running to me, "Jessica, Jessica!" Her curly brown locks of hair bouncing with every leap she took. "What's wrong Meggan?" I asked as I wiped the tear from her freckle filled cheek. "Blake is picking on me." She cried hard after her sentence, "Well, I'm going to need to have a talk with mr bully Blake huh?" She giggled at my sentence and nodded like a 3 year old.

I told her to stay put as I went to talk to him. On my way, I remembered standing up for a 1st grader Blake was picking on when we were younger. "Please stop," the little boy pleaded as Blake and his idiot friends were teasing him. "Please put my glasses down, don't break them." He continued pleading and I couldn't take it anymore. "Blake, stop being such a jerk and give him his glasses."

"Oh what do we have here? Little miss loner is standing up for someone. How adorable," he said with a smirk.

" Shut up Blake and just give him his glasses!"

" What are you going to do about it miss Jessica?"

Ugh, I hated him with all my heart. "Seriously Blake, give the little boy his glasses," him and his friends were annoyed so they listened and gave the little boy his glasses back.

The flash back ended when I ran into someone, "Jessica, watch where your going!" He said irritatedly.

"Blake, why are you messing with Meggan?"

"Calm down Jessica, we were just playing around." He said as he looked at his friends behind him and laughed.

"Well find someone else to f*ck around with Blake, I told you not to mess with my cousin"

He rolled his eyes and said "whatever, now get out of my sight"

I mumbled under my breath as I turned around "jerk"

"I heard that!" He yelled.