Let Me Take Care of You [R]

WARNING: Contains smut, if you are sensitive or uncomfortable with these things, feel free to skip this chapter. When I wrote this, I couldn't stop giggling and thinking of sex-ed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No more than 10 minutes later, Jeongguk and Taehyung were abandoned by Yoongi and Hoseok so they could dance (cough shamelessly make out cough) together. Far away from the two.

"Great." Taehyung said. "They left me again. Man, they are so horny."

"Is this normal then?" Jeongguk asked and at that moment, Taehyung wanted to pin Jeongguk and shove his tongue... wait, does Taehyung have a boner now? The bartender came to serve Taehyung.

"What do you want tonight, sir?" the bartender asked.

"The Mind Eraser." Taehyung replied and looked at Jeongguk. "And you?"

"Hot Damn." Jeongguk said to the bartender and winked at Taehyung, making the older laugh.

"Are you hitting on me?" Jeongguk smirked and shook his head.

"Nope, it's on the menu." The bartender came back and gave the two their drinks. Taehyung's drink was a mixture of vodka, kahlua and 7-Up while Jeongguk's was a mixture of whiskey, rum, vodka and orange juice. "Why do you want the Mind Eraser? Is there something you want to keep out of your mind?" Taehyung nodded.

"I didn't know that it was possible to fall for someone in 8 hours. Is it possible for you?"

"If that person was attractive as hell, then yeah." Jeongguk drowned the drink and got a few more refills.

"What do you think, Jeongguk? I'm going to die soon." Taehyung hiccuped as he finished the Mind Eraser. "I can't take care of myself."

"Look at me Taehyung. I'm dying too and I even have this fucking pipe breather thing in my nose. Just live life to the fullest." Taehyung got up, clearly drunk.

"I need a smoke." Jeongguk immediately followed Taehyung outside. Jeongguk took out a pack of cigarettes and gave it to Taehyung, one cigarette dangling from his lips.

"I need one too." Taehyung took out his lighter and lit Jeongguk's cigarette.

"I just don't see life as a normal person. I see life as a sick person who can't be satisfied with his life. I moved from Daegu to Busan to Seoul, now New Orleans. I can't seem to find a place where I can live." The thick smoke of tobacco filled the air as Taehyung tipped his head back, blowing the smoke out. "Jeongguk, what Hoseok talked to you about, I am whipped for you." Taehyung's satoori started slipping out. "I only met you today and you are so damn attractive. Jeongguk, I know you want me too." Jeongguk smirked again and stubbed his cigarette.

"You're drunk." Jeongguk was satisfied anyway even though the older was drunk.

"When people are drunk, they say the truth. And the truth is, I want you to kiss me." Taehyung didn't know what would happen next. A pair of soft lips pressed firmly on his, an arm wrapping around his waist. Taehyung widened his eyes. He didn't believe that Jeongguk would snap so easily but he took advantage of that.

"You asked for it." Jeongguk broke the kiss when he whispered it. Lust took over while their lips met again in an electrifying battle, trying to dominate each other. Jeongguk won that battle when he pinned the older on the wall near the club. Taehyung moaned wantonly as Jeongguk rubbed their tongues together and dived back in. Both couldn't breathe because of the intense kissing. A ping sound came from a phone and Taehyung opened the phone while the younger started nibbling at his ear.

[Hobi hyung]: Have fun ;) (21:58 CST)

Taehyung's scoff turned into a moan when Jeongguk bit harshly on his earlobe, squeezing his ass. Taehyung slipped his phone back and whispered in the younger's ear.