Sending All My Love To You

Billie's POV----

I was singing and the music was blaring as Tré beat the hell out of his drums and Mike played his bass. There were girls everywhere bumping into me and my guitar but not one of them was her. I didn't want them all around me like this when she walked in, she already thought I slept with Tiff. Despite most peoples belief, I wasn't the type if guy who wanted a ton of half naked girls dancing and feeling up on him. I mean, I wasn't complaining but still. I wasn't just gonna be like 'hey you guys are giving me a boner so let's lay off me cuz there's this girl I wanna impress' but I also wasn't gonna grab their tits like they wanted and say 'hey let all have an orgy and you guys can take turns giving me a blow job!' Although, that might not be too bad. But then, out the corner of my eye, I seen Sammi. She was wearing tight shorts that could have been short enough to pass as he undergarments and a tight, sleeveless, black Ramones shirt. Damn she had good fast in music. My voice faltered a bit but I continued to sing despite the amazing boner that I now had from seeing her. Suddenly the song was unimportant and I just wanted it to end because I wanted to be with her and instead I was up here and she was down there.

Sammis POV----

The minute I walked in I was swarmed by guys and girls. I could just make out Billie on stage and damn, he looked hot. He was wearing these super tight skinny jeans and I could practically see a bulge in his pants which made me a little hotter if yknow what I mean. He had on a black Sex Pistols shirt, he had excellent music taste, and his hair was messy but on purpose again. He had probably been on stage for at least an hour because damn was he sweating and, as usual, there were a ton of girls around him though, he didn't look pleased this time. That's how I felt. All these guys were trying to dance with me to Billie's music and they were getting awfully close but I wasn't just gonna be like 'hey guys can you not be attracted to me for a second cuz there's this guy I really like over there.' So, I danced to. I made my way closer and closer to the stage and shook my hips just fast enough to catch Billie's eye. Even though we fought he still seen me and that was important. Then, after the song ended, he shooed away the girls and stopped playing for a moment. He stepped up to the mic gasping for air and looked back at Mike and Tré. Then, he began.

Billie's POV----

I was gasping for air by the time the song ended but Sammi was here and that was all that mattered. I stepped up to the mic and began to speak. "Hey everybody" I said in my classic rock star voice. "I'm a bit outa breath here but I wanna introduce this new song I wrote that we're gonna play right now. This is the first time we're actually performing it so sorry if it's not the best but uh it comes from the heart and it's for someone very special to me. She uh, well she rejected me tonight" when I said that Tiff's ears perked up and I couldn't even look at her for thinking I meant her. "Anyways" I continued after recovering "She rejected me tonight and 47 other times or something like that, it's easy to lose count" The crowd chuckled and they were all listening now. "So uh...Here goes nothing. You know who you are and uh...Im sorry." I gulped down a big breath of air, "This song is called Last Night On Earth" and then I strummed the opening chords on my acoustic with a lite bass and drum line. I couldn't look at Sammi because I felt like crying and if I looked at her I probably would so, I looked up quickly at her and then back at the guitar as I played and sang my heart out.

Sammis POV----

Now I knew why I had to be there. I knew it was for me but didn't believe it until Billie ever so quickly looked at me and then back at his guitar. Bryanna and Mark approached me, they both totally knew and, so did Mike. They just stood there with me and my jaw stood agape. I bit my lip to try and prevent myself from crying but I couldn't help it, I let out the softest sob and looked at the ground. I didn't want to hear any more of it. He was professing his unending love for me and telling me how much it hurt him that I didn't love him back but he was wrong, I did. when Billie sang the last line "If I lose everything in the fire, did I ever make it through" I felt like a puddle of emotion. He scanned the crowd quickly for me as everyone clapped and as soon as we locked eyes and he seen me crying I ran.