Coffee, Black.

I'm basic guys, it's a coffeeshop au. I wrote this for the yoi secret valentines thing for @neriine on tumblr, but i kinda love it so here, have a seungchuchu coffee shop fic.
-------------------🖤--------------------

There is very little in life that Seung-gil Lee likes. Mornings are definitely not one of those things. Granted, not a lot of people like mornings, but Seung-gil looks like he dislikes them much more than everyone else.

One particular day Seung-gil seemed to hate mornings even more than usual when he found that he had to walk an extra block to get coffee because his regular coffee shop was closed. It was also Monday, which was never fun.

He grunted in annoyance as he walked past the closed coffee shop. Mornings were terrible, coffee made them slightly less terrible. He needed some coffee as soon as possible to make his morning somewhat tolerable, so he went to the other coffee shop that he hadn't bothered to go to yet for it was less convenient for him on a normal day.

He walked into the shop which was empty other than a guy humming with earphones on as he wiped the counter that seemed to be around his age. He walked up to the counter and waited for the guy to notice him, when that didn't happen, her cleared his throat loudly.

The guy looked up abruptly, practically tearing his earphones off and smiling sheepishly. "So sorry about that! We never get customers this early so I wasn't really expecting someone to be here!" the guy said, still smiling with a bright smile. "What can I get you?"

If there was anything more annoying for Seung-gil than mornings it was morning people. "Coffee," Seung-gil said, his face expressionless. "Black."

"Size?"

"Medium."

"That'll be 2.75." The guy said in a chipper voice, making Seung-gil wonder how he had so much energy so early in the morning.

Seung-gil handed him the money as the guy spoke up once again "What's your name?" making Seung-gil furrow his brows further "To write on the cup I mean." he clarified.

"Oh, Seung-gil." Seung-gil said, wondering why it was necessary when he was the only person in the shop.

"Cool. Mine's Phichit. Oh, but you could probably see that on the name tag." Phichit said, rubbing the back of his neck, still smiling the bright smile that was annoying to Seung-gil. Phichit's smile faltered for a moment when Seung-gil's expression stayed stoic. He smiled again, though this time it seemed forced. "I'll, um, go make your coffee. Sorry." Oh, Seung-gil had hurt him. How stupid was it to be affected by something someone you don't even know did. People shouldn't be that sensitive. He was surprised though, to find that he actually felt kind of bad for hurting Phichit.

"Yeah, thanks." Seung-gil murmured letting out a huff as he looked at his phone. It wasn't that there was much interesting on his phone, it was just that Phichit was too much for him in the morning and he needed a distraction from his energetic presence, it was annoying him.

"Um, Seu- sir?" Phichit said, making Seung-gil look up from his phone. "Your coffee is ready."

Seung-gil reached to the paper cup that Phichit was holding up and their fingers brushed as he was taking it from the barista's hand.

"Have a nice day!" Phichit chirped, smiling yet again at Seung-gil.

"Uh, you too." Seung-gil said, walking out of the store. He took a sip of his coffee and something on the cup caught his attention. He stopped in front of the glass window of the shop and read the writing.

I think you're cute.

Seung-gil would never admit it, but he couldn't help the blush that crept on his face.