⚣eight

in life, we're only meant for one person in the whole universe; i just wish i'd known you weren't the one for me sooner.

time skip to 6 months later...

author pov

"yah, you're blocking the screen." hoseok said.

"sorry that my big ass is blocking the way." yoongi said.

"i thought i had the biggest as-" jimin was interrupted by hoseok.

"-sit on my lap then, your ass is only mine."

"uhm-"

taehyung burst into laughter as yoongi's face turned bright red.

"hey, that's only meant for the bedroom," yoongi said.

"that's too much info uhm-" jimin said, still in shock.

"and i top, remember?" yoongi finished saying.

-

jimin pov

yoongi and hoseok hyung are so gross.

so what if they're in a relationship and they have sex but just the thought of them doing it makes me cringe.

to be honest, i'm fine that they are dating and all but they don't need to tell the world.
.
.
.
oh who am i kidding, they're so cute.

i wish i had that.

-

"has jungkook been bothering you again?" tae asked, his head laid on my lap as we were chilling on my bed. (a.n not netflixing and chilling)

"yeah."

"it's okay. one day he'll get bored of you and stop."

"i hope you're right."

"do you still love him?"

"yeah."

-

warning harsh language ahead.

"you stupid slut why do you even exist."

i didn't say anything as i felt him grab my hair harshly.

"homos like you should die in hell. you're a fucking mistake to the world. i hate people like you. go kill yourself."

i cried myself to sleep again.

-

today jungkook didn't do anything to me. i heard something peculiar coming from the bathroom after school so i followed it, knowing i shouldn't have.

the sound came from the bathroom and it sounded like two boys. it sounded really weird and like some of the sounds hoseok hyung and yoongi hyung would make. it's not that i listen to them, but they wake me up and i can't sleep after that.

i peeked inside and regretted it.

it was jungkook.

but he wasn't alone.

jungkook was getting a blow job by another boy.

i watched as they continued, my heart breaking.

"i-i'm gonna c-cum." jungkook moaned.

the boy fastened his pace as jungkook came in his mouth.

jungkook reached down and pulled him into a kiss, which turned into a make out session.

instead of feeling heartbroken, i felt anger.

i felt like yelling and shouting at him for being a hypocrite.

so i did.

"jungkook."

they both stopped and looked at me.

"no homo? what a lie." i started. "you're such a fucking liar and a hypocrite you know that."

the boy started cleaning himself up before leaving.

"you tell me everyday that homos are disgusting and should cease to exist yet here you are, having another boy give you head. you were even making out with him for fucks sake."

i laughed.

"you know, i don't know why i liked someone like you. you're just like every other guy out there. you say something but you contradict yourself. you're a liar and i can't believe i cried over you. i can't believe i thought you were still a good person even after all you've done to me. i so stupid for falling for you. but no, i'm not going to make the same mistake anymore."

there was a bit of silence before i spoke again.

"you can find yourself a new toy because i'm done with you. stop doing this to me and i never want to see your face again. goodbye jungkook." i said as i left.

--

a.n

hey guys

i apologize i haven't updated in over a month

i've just been so busy and i had no ideas really

i'll try to do better

idk when i'll update again

byee

-justabri