Page 2

The story continues inside the hall of Capulet’s palace. Here we are with the owner preparing for a speech while the visitors are there at the sides, sitting on their chosen chairs.

   This was a sight to be seen because the hall was colorful enough that may make others compliment the owner for it.

   “Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. I’ve seen that you’ve all come to my house tonight, thank all! Now after we eat, we dance! Come, musicians, play. A hall, a hall! Give room and dance, my ladies.” The owner spoke.

   Somewhere at the entrance entered a pair of disguised Montagues, Romeo and Benvolio. The two wore a mask on their faces and wore fancy and formal dresses.

   Fortunately, the guards did not see through their disguise and let them through earlier.

   “Alas, this is the Capulet Palace.” Benvolio greeted in a monotone voice.

   “Why didn’t Mercutio come with us?” Romeo asked his cousin.

   “He had more important matters, he will not waste his time in going to a laughable ball.”

   “Then why he was present earlier?”

   “He was merely supporting you for finding another love.” Benvolio jinxed it.

   Romeo already inspected the room, from each corners. In his surprise, the hall was well-decorated and he felt underdressed enough. While looking, he found an angel. Not literally though. He saw Juliet in an elegant dress.

   “Fret not, I’ve already found another.” Romeo assured his cousin without looking at him.

   “It seems though.” Benvolio said and sighed.

   Romeo made his way to the unaware Juliet while Benvolio stayed behind at the sidelines, he grabbed food to eat because who wouldn’t in this fancy party?

   Romeo finally made his way to Juliet and cleared his throat. This caught Juliet’s attention. When she turned around, she saw Romeo bowing to her.

   “Will this fair lady dance with me?” Romeo asked.

   Juliet smiled and replied, “Aye.”

   Romeo took Juliet’s hand and led her at the middle of the floor, they prepared themselves as they wait for the right beat to dance through.

   It was at the right time to dance which took the two to dance, Benvolio watching his cousin attentively and Tybalt watching the two disgustingly.

   After they danced, Juliet was took away by her mother which left Romeo disappointed but happy in the inside nonetheless. He asked a stranger, which was coincidentally the nurse of Juliet, what was Juliet’s name.

   The nurse informed to him Juliet’s full name which brought doom forth to Romeo.
Luckily, Benvolio stepped in and ushered his cousin to a private place.

   “My happiness is with the enemies!” Romeo shouted in a lowered level to his cousin.

   “Focus, cousin. Love happens in every places, whether the two are enemies or not.” Benvolio assured.

   While the two had their heart-to-heart, going back inside the palace. Juliet already asked her nurse what was Romeo’s name which also brought doom forth to her.

   “My only love sprung from my only hate! O what a fate that I must love an enemy.” Juliet said and was ushered away by her nurse.

   O what a fate it is.

   After the party took place, Romeo decided to sneak in the gardens and called forth Juliet from her balcony. The two exchanged sweet words and decided to call it a day after Juliet was being called by her nurse.

   Romeo sealed the deal and promised to marry her tomorrow, oh young love.