Chapter 2

Maddy's P.O.V.

So, the boys show us their bodyguard and I think I've figure out all their names. The blond one is named Niall, the curly haired on is named Harry, the one with black hair is named Zayn, the one with brown hair and a tattoo of four arrows is named Liam, and the other brown haired one is named Louis.

I've been staring at the blond one, Niall, a lot. He's caught me a couple times, and I have the feeling he's done the same but I didn't catch him. Yet.

I've even caught Wynter doing the same to the curly haired one, Harry.

We are shown around the arena they're playing at tomorrow night. The stadium is ginormous, it's hard to believe that they're preforming there.

We go back to their tour bus, and ours, Liam, Louis, and Zayn all go back to their tour bus while we go to our own.

We have our own tour bus. This mission just got a whole lot better, and then it hits me. We're all alone together, just Wynter, Niall, Harry, and myself.

I'm guessing the've notice we have started taking a liking to them, otherwise why would they, out of all the boys, came to show us around?

They show us where everything is and then go back to their tour bus.

"This is literally so cool, we have our own tour bus." I say excitedly.
"Yeah." Wynter replies looking off into the distance.
"You like Harry!" I say walking over to her.
"Uh, no, I can't it's, um, not allowed." Wynter says defensively.
"It's okay. I think I like Niall too." I reply.
"We can't let the Voice find out." Wynter says sternly.
"Or the guys, we don't know if they feel the same way." I say.
"They seem like they like us back, though." Wynter says.
"Yeah, I guess, but let's wait at least a week or two before we actually tell them, or if they tell us. Whichever comes first." I say as Wynter agrees.

It's about 12:00, and I yawn. I change into my pajamas, that Wynter remembered to bring for me because I was too excited about the mission to remember to bring them, and head off to my bunk.

I say goodnight to Wynter and go to sleep, well actually I go on my phone for a while. I go on all my social networks, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and even Facebook. I know I'm a spy, but who chooses to not have any social networks? I'm pretty sure Wynter is doing the same thing because I see a light from behind her curtain.

I quickly go onto Wattpad and update myself on my favorite fanfics. First I get updated on The Husband Games. The author is 4aussies4brits1irish, and she is amazing. The first book is about 5SOS, the second, which I've just started, is about One Direction, how ironic? I heard she's coming out with a third book when she finishes the second and I'm so excited to find out who it's about!

After I finish reading that, I also read A Road Never Ending, which is by heart713, who is equally amazing. It's the sequel to A Winding Road. I'm just now realizing that it was about One Direction, I never seem to put two and two together. It's ironic because the main character, Lyric, has a best friend also named Maddy who likes Niall. I hope I'd have the same relationship with Niall as she did.

I finish reading and head off to sleep, anxious as for what is to come the next day.