• 1 •

Wynter's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath in as I looked at the five guys exasperated. I thought about their file I researched earlier today.Maddy told me reading it was uncalled for but you learn some valuable things. I looked at the boy with curly hair and squinted my eyes searching for a name mentally.

"Styles!" I suddenly blurted out.. his last name.

He nodded slowly then gave me his first name. Everybody shifted uncomfortably until Niall offered us a tour. "Actually I was wondering if we could use your bathroom." I say smiling apologetically. He showed me the way and I dragged Maddy along.

"Okay that blonde is gorgeous, what's his name?" she says as soon as we're out of sight and earshot.

I think back to the file "Niall Horan, don't get too attached Madeline, you know what that does!" I say warning her.

She rolled her eyes and waved me off but I wouldn't stop staring until she agreed. "That Guy Styles, isn't he with that boy with the big ass?" I ask her bluntly.

She laughs really loud and shakes

her head. "Its just a suspicion, why do you care?" she asks me after awhile.

I walk out the bathroom and sit on the couch inside the tour bus. "Do you want to meet our bodyguard?" a boy with black hair asks. I look at the file mentally and identify him as Zayn. "Bodyguard? Why do you need one of those?!" I ask confused. "So we don't die or get attacked!" he says laughing.

I laugh as well but for different reasons. If only he knew about how I could kill a man with a penny. If only he knew he was getting attacked, from the inside.