Introduction

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Wynter, are you ready for our mission?" I yell from the bottom of the stairs.

"In a minute, I'm almost ready!" she yells back.

I'm so excited for our first mission, we've been training since we were ten, and today is our eighteenth birthday. Yes, we have the same birthday and are basically sisters. We've grow up together and I've known her my entire life.

"Maddy, I cannot believe this is happening. We are going on our first mission." Wynter says enthusiastically.

We suit up and get into the car that will drive us to our destination.

"Hello." we both say simultaneously to the guy who gives us our missions. Nobody actually knows what he looks like, or who he is. We can only here his voice in the car, so we refer to him as the Voice.

"So, girls, I'm guessing you both are excited for your very first mission." the Voice says.

We both nod our heads, even though we know he can't see us.

The Voice goes continues talking, but I'll just give you the gist of what he said, sometimes he goes too in depth with things.

So, our mission is to go on tour with One Direction. We need to get as much info about them as possible because whoever hired us is planning on creating their own boy band. We need to seem like two girls who "won" the contest to be able to go on tour with them and experience it all.

"Here, put on these clothes and don't try to act like a crazed fan. You need to get them to like, and trust, you. Got it?" the Voice says.

We quickly change out of our suits and into the clothes that had already been picked out for us.

"This is really cool, Wynter. I literally cannot believe this is happening." I say excitedly.

She smiles at me and we continue changing until he car arrives.

We come out of the car and are greeted by five attractive men. I must say, the blond one is caught my attention instantly, and by the looks of how Wynter is staring at the curly haired one, she feels the same way. It's weird that we're attracted to guys we've barley even met yet.

All the boys introduce themselves, and when it's Niall's turn I blush a little bit, hoping he didn't notice.

"Why don't we show you our tour bus?" Niall says taking my hand.

I can already feel my cheeks getting red.