4. Reaching out to you

Ivy didn't even move an inch. She just sat there with her back against the wall and smiling now, just waiting for Linden to come around. Not many people came around the restroom while she was waiting, so she wasn't disturbed by anybody much. But the upsetting part was Rosalie didn't come looking for her but she was way too drunk to be upset.

Only two people, one of them was a whorish young woman with a long blonde hair and the gap between her front teeth. She threw up while kissing the guy, seeing her Ivy felt like a schoolgirl who had played a good prank rival and couldn't control her laugh.

The second was a ginger boy, and he even was more drunken than Ivy was, and wore a pair of formidable spectacles with large round glasses. He was so intoxicated that he thought Ivy was hiding inside the restroom, so that she can murder anybody who comes in. The boy guessed her as psycho killer. And started shouting so much that he was about to gather a crowd.

Ivy was feeling very sleepy, but she had enough energy left to giggle again in drunkenness. She thought trying to call Rosalie again, until she remembered that she can only remember one phone number and that's belong to Linden.

Ivy has no idea how long she has been waiting, but the nauseous feeling in her stomach has completely disappeared by the time she heard someone to creaked open the restrooms door and peeking in through it. Neon Lights from outside of the club illuminated one side of his face while the other remained in shadows. She felt her cell phone ringing in her pocket but she curled herself into a ball ignoring the ringing phone, who knows may be he could be a rapist wanted by the FBI.

The boy came nearer to her so now Ivy could see his face, seemed about twenty, and he was tall and handsome, with deep, dark brown eyes, like chocolate melting in the sun, and his hair were so brown that it almost appeared to be black in the dimness of the washroom, which was cut short and styled neatly. He didn't look anywhere near a psycho and she realized that the boy probably has to use the bathroom; she finally decided that she would sit straight.

Stepping inside, he shut the door closed and leaned back against the door, instead of going toward the toilet. His expression twisted into a smirk and he raised his eyebrows as he stared at her, shaking his head, this time, a smile escape out of his lips.

He was wearing a plain grey T-shirt with a simple jacket on. She was scared but he looked way too soft hearted guy to kill her and she could tell he didn't smell like sweat or drunk rather he smelled very good.

Ivy thought the boy must be a security guard of the pub; her lips pouted just a little as she asked, "Are you here to kick me out?"

"Please, let me stay here! I want to stay here. It's freezing outside," She begged. Soon She heard him to chuckled, so knew she failed, she just waited for him to come over and tell her to get up or kick her out.

"I knew you are insane," he laughed out loud.

"Who are you?" She frowned, trying to remember why that voice sounded familiar.

"The kindest human alive," he replied, then almost laughed out loud. Walking towards Ivy he handed her a hamburger and soda and sat down beside her.

Seeing the burger a smile escaped from Ivy's lips, "Linden," She literally jumped into Linden's arms and hugged him. Eventually, he hugged her back and rubbed her back as well.

"Now, eat; you must be hungry and thirsty." He said pulling out the hug.

After smelling her hamburger, Ivy nearly stuffed the entire burger into her mouth. She was eating like she had not eaten anything for a whole week. Sauce dripping from the corner of her mouth still Linden thought she was the prettiest thing he had ever laid eyes on. Her skin was a pale white color and her lips a deep ruby red. Her hair was little messed up just below shoulder length. Her blue eyes were sparkling in the dim-light of the restroom. She smelled dirty, sweaty, and little bit like alcohol, but that was actually making her prettier at that time.

"Christ!" Linden sighed, scrunching his face and shaking his head. "Look at you; you are not three years old." He took a piece of napkin paper out of his jeans pocket and lean closer to Ivy as she watched him with her perplexed eyes.

"Come here," Linden ordered, for a moment, Ivy seemed confused but soon she was leaning forward slightly with her eyes on him. Linden gently wiped away the sauce off her face.

"You were bit messy," He chuckled

When she had finished eating, "alright, it is time to go," he said loudly and reached out to take her hand, but she simply moved her hands out of his reach.

Hey Darlings, 

Hey Darlings, 

how are you all, hope you are doing well. Are you guys enjoying this story, tell me please if you didn't like anything in this chapter. I am so happy that it is showing my story is in 194th position in Teen fiction. Patiently waiting for more comments and votes on this story.

I am hoping 300 reads by the end of March thank you much again, I will stop here unit the next chapters

Take care

Eloise