We Need A Little Controversy

I narrowed my eyes and clenched my tiny fists.

''Do not challenge me,'' I stuttered.

''It's your choice,'' Irene shrugged and kind of spat on me.

''You can continue with your worthless life, or you can become someone who actually matters.''

I was aside from the crowd surrounded with all of her friends and they wanted to make me do horrible things to other people.

''I want to go home,'' I could feel my eyes tearing up but Derek got between me and Irene and pulled my arm so I could get closer to him.

''Listen, you little doll. Either do what Irene told you, or you never see your family again,'' he shouted in my face.

''Fuck you, Derek! Who are you to tell me what to do?'' I was raising my fragile fist up to his eye but suddenly his intimating face disappeared out of my sight.

I couldn't figure out who's fists made contact with Derek's face again and again but I thought it would be best if I got away from Irene and her friends as soon as I could.

With my heart racing probably at 134 miles per hour I pushed everyone out of my way, stumbling, struggling to keep myself walking straight. I could feel some burning gazes on me but I didn't care. I was opening the door when a strong arm got around my waist and quickly got me outside.

We were next to someone's car, the person opened the door for me and made me sit into the expensive looking automobile.

''No, I'm not going anywhere,'' I was pushing the person away and I could barely form a full sentence. 

''Why? Stay in the car, please,'' the person insisted.

''I don't know you! That's why!'' I cried out. What should I do? How come I put myself in this miserable situation?

The person who was standing in front of me was a cute guy. I'm not sure if I know him but I think I've seen him somewhere else before. 

''You really don't have a clue who I am, do you?'' he laid on the car and fixed his gorgeous brown hair.

''You'd think the confused looks and blank stare would have answered that for you.''

''I guess I can never have enough of your sassiness, Kalani,'' he sighed and closed the car door.

How does he even know my name?

I couldn't even have a chance to run because the second I wanted to open the door he was inside in the drivers seat and locking the door.

''Sorry I ruined your chances, princess,'' he was grinning and looking at me. Something about him just made me trust him. His warm, brown, hazel eyes were deeply staring into mine trying to find something but I don't know what he was looking for but if I knew I'm sure I would give it to him.

I felt myself dazing off, I guess the alcohol has taken the full advantage of me but before I passed out I'm sure I blurted out the sentence that would ruin my entire life.

''But can I have your number?''

The End of Chapter 11

Hi guys! Long time no see! Sorry for this chapter being so short, I didn't want to write so much action in one chapter so you'll find out what exactly happened in the next one! You can expect the new chapter tonight. xx

-afewdecades