Encounter

Chapter 3

"What the hell was that Cas? Why not just say, hey guess what, we aren't from this world!" Dean said, yelling at Castiel as he pulled him out of the café. The angel was confused at his outburst.

"I don't know what it was, but there was something different about her. It was like she was on a different wave length than everybody else." Dean smirked, giving Castiel a knowing look. He furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dean stopped and rolled his eyes.

"You just...-never mind." Dean shook his head at how naïve the angel was when it came to things like this. About a month ago, they had found themselves trapped in some sort of alternate world, where everyone they knew had never even existed.

Sam had seen this as a way to start over, a chance to live a normal life, but Dean had his doubts. Castiel had somehow also been brought with them and the most confusing part was that the angel didn't even know where they were. This had also proven Sam's point.

So after weeks of looking at news articles all over the country to find any potential cases, they found that not a single supernatural being, as far they could tell, had ever even existed.

The only thing remotely supernatural in this world was Castiel. So Sam had convinced them that they shouldn't waste this opportunity, and he decided he would go back to college. Castiel of course wanted to experience it, so he willingly followed, leaving Dean left with nothing to do but go along with them. That was how they ended up here.

Dean wondered why the girl looked so scared when she saw them. Maybe she knew more about them then she let on. Whatever it was, Dean planned on finding out more about it.