Prologue

"Alex!" I hear my best friend, Ashley, scream as I get out of my mom's car. "Have a nice day Alexis", my mom said, "and don't get into trouble, I don't want to be in the principal's office on your first day as a high school senior", "I'll try my best mom" I replied with a kind of sarcastic tone. "love you mom", "love you too" she replied. As soon as I said goodbye to my mom, I turned to hug Ashley as hard as I could after summer break, and me spending the whole brake out of the country. "How was your summer?" I asked Ashley as we walked towards the gym to pick up our final schedule. The school always mail us our schedules a week before school starts, but they are always making changes so the first day we have to pick up the actual schedule for the semester. "Where to do I begin?" She started, "I was dying of boredom because you weren't here, I spent most of the summer locked in my room and only went out to eat and pee and poop." "Girl that's too much information, keep some to your self, don't you think?" And we both throw our heads back laughing at what the two of us just said. Gosh how I missed her. Maybe my senior year won't be as bad as the last 3 years of high school, at least I thought so.

Alright, I'm very new to writing stuff like this so I would love some feedback from whoever's reading, if anyone actually is.