Iceflame's Prophecy

Prologue

As the moonlight shines in the forest, yowls of fierce, wild cat fighting over prey for their survival. Survival is important to these clan cats. There are five clans in this forest. There is ThunderClan, a clan with strength and some of the best hunters in the forest. WindClan is quick and agile, with their power of speed and their ability to survive in open moorlands, they are a strong clan, until ShadowClan drove them out of their home in the moorland. ShadowClan, as I was talking about and their name, the hide amongst the shadow with their dark pelted fur. RiverClan has the most food even in leaf-bare. I personally say that they are fat but it depends on which cats you talk to. And finally my clan...SkyClan. A clan who swings and practically live in the trees. But after Cloudstar became leader, the Twolegs chased us out. Fox-dungs! Well, as I tell you my story all about me and Jaybreeze and my sister and brother and the cats in the prophecy like Firelily, Shimmerpelt, and Wrentail. You are probably asking where does a warrior goes after death? There is a place called Starclan. It is like a cat heaven... but if you are a bad kitty like Scourge, my "father", you would go to the Dark Forest. It is cat hell, but lonely. If you end up going there, you will have regrets doing what ever you did to put the clans in danger. Did not mean to scare you so please enjoy and rate!!!!!

~Iceflame