Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Where am I?" I whimpered in the dark, empty void of darkness. Then all of a suden, I see a cat in the distance and it has a stary-pelt. Was it one of StarClan's warriors? As I walk closer, I realized that the cat was an original SkyClan cat! his name was Skywatcher. "Hello...Skywatcher? Are you there?" I asked shyly.

"Yes little one, I think it is time for you to return to your clan now I will always watch over you." replied Skywatcher.

The star then, swirl around me and makes me dizzy I faint, IN A COMA!

"I am a grumpy old apprentice and you shall love me," squeaked a kit

"Um...Shimmerkit. I think she is waking up." squeaks another one.

I open my eyes and find a kit staring at means and another one hiding outside. The one on top of me is called Shimmerkit, a silver tabby with black socks and Firekit who is a ginger she-cat outside. I twitch and twitch and pant and looked around. What was going through my mind. I was looking for Jaypaw! I could not find her and I found Echosong with some herbs to calm me and she said that Jaypaw was ok.

It has been a few days since the incident, and Jaypaw was training with me, and hunting with me, because Sharpclaw and Iceclaw where best buds, as I believe.

We are excellent hunters even better than some new warriors. Sharpclaw and Iceclaw are very pleased with our behavior, sometimes we would hunt with Froststar and our other siblings, but Forestpaw and Jaypaw did not get along that often. Froststar order us to head back to the clans. I was worried in the tone of her voice. So I told Sharpclaw I was going to take a stole. He said to be back by sunset.

I heard mom's voice over a strong toned voice. It was I cat I knew from the start, Raggedheart! He said that the kits were safe in RiverClan, and I could not hear the rest. So I ran off.