Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It has been a moon since my naming ceremony, and I am on my first hunting patrol! Sharpclaw has been there for me and I will be there for her. Sharpclaw and I went for some battle training and some hunting after Cherryblossom and her kits were all fed and the elders. Once we returned, there had been a battle between ThunderClan and SkyClan! Sharpclaw told me to stay in the bushes until she really needed me.

I want to fight, I thought, I am not useless.

Then I see Jaypaw pinned to the ground by a golden tom. He swiped her in the right eye going for the left, but then I pounced on him, and cried out his last words, then plop...dead.

"I...just...killed...a cat!" I mumbled, "Now I feel guilty, he got beaten by an apprentice."

Not worrying about that ThunderClan cat, but Jaypaw her self. I was in shock for a few seconds called for Sharpclaw and Echosong. Then something caught my eye. A cat with a brown pelt and black stripes? The only cats I know with that kind of pelt are Dragonpaw, Russetclaw and Raggetheart?!

Anyways.......................................as I ran to find Sharpclaw with Echosong curing for Juniperpaw and I also Forestpaw over his limb body. *pant pant..."Jaypaw.....ThunderClan.....hheellpp."

*faint

I was unconscious for a while, still concerned about Jaypaw.