Torture

A/N: I'm still a little sick but decided to update after I realized how long it's been since I updated this story.... warning a few curse words in this chapter.

Leo P.O.V

The ground is cold and hard, the chains are digging into my skin it hurts like hell. They are talking about putting chains on our ankles too so we can't move to one another and comfort them. I think they gave up on trying to find us, we've been here for a few months and no sign of them...I cant even reach Splinter when I meditate.

We've all had our fair share of torture. I still scream when the lights go out, I don't know why. I feel like I failed them when the lights go out I cant see them, their caring faces telling me everything will be okay....as long as were together.

The door creaked open, he will take someone today either me or Raph neither of us have been tortured for a week, the one difference is that my torture time was longer but his was more painful.

"Raphael, your coming with me." he said lowly Raph's eyes showed no emotion he just got up and followed him. In a way I want to know what he's going to do to him but whenever we ask Raph his eyes go wide and once he had a panic attack just thinking about it.

Mine aren't as bad as his...but I wouldn't know he doesn't even talk that much anymore. The worst thing I had...physically would be the gigantic cut on my calf it's long and deep it's starting to heal but it's extremely slow.

Raph P.O.V.

"TELL ME!!!!!!!!!" he screamed "No! I yelled back at him and he chuckled and left the room. Crap.... he came back in with these.....gloves? Shredder grabbed my arm with both his hands and had them in a tight grip. "Tell me now kame!" (Kame means turtle in Japanese...at least I think) I glared at him "No." I replied and he shook his head and chucked again.

His grip on my arm went tighter and he called Baxter what's his face in and the fly held my head up so I couldn't see what was happening. "AHHHHHH!" I yelled out as my arm felt instant pain. Baxter let go out my head and I looked at my arm and flinched HE FRIGGEN BROKE IT!

"I'm not done with you turtle." he laughed and went to get something else. You know what? I have a feeling he hates me the most out of all of us. He came out and my breath hitched. It was a gigantic gauntlet. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. This is going to hurt like hell.

I opened my eyes a bit and saw him walking over and starting to cut my leg I closed them again and fought back the scream, it was what he wanted the screams he wants to know that this hurts.

He went on to the other leg once the pain was gone I opened my eyes and saw a pissed off Shredder. He left the room shaking his head but came back with foot bots carrying this big pot of something. They set it next to me and it looked like a lava type substance.

He put a piece of metal into it and grabbed my arm (Not the broken one) He but the red hot metal on my shoulder and no matter how much I was holding it back....I screamed. I didn't even have a chance to look at what he did he just unstrapped me and threw me back in the cell and chained me up again.

"Raph? Dude you okay?" Mikey asked I turned around to face them and they all gasped. I don't know why though I mean I've come in with worse injuries just going out on patrol alone. Well minus the broken arm but Donnie currently has a broken leg. "What?" I asked and Leo pointed to my shoulder.

I looked at it and the foot symbol was there...my eyes went wide and the speakers came on. "Do you like it Raphael? I have a small bargain for you, Leonardo and Karai tonight can't wait." the speakers went off.

No One's P.O.V

Time Skip....

Raphael looked down with a sigh and Leonardo was deep in thought. "Leo, you okay?" Karai asked. The three were the only one's awake waiting for Shredder to come and get them. "Yeah, just....thinking." Karai nodded and the door opened reveling Shredder they all went to a room with a long table three chairs on one side and one chair on the other.

Leonardo was in the middle while Raphael was on his left and Karai was on his right, while to no ones surprise shredder sat in the one chair on the other side.

"This bargain is only easy if you make it so." he said and Leonardo nodded in return. "I want you three to join the foot." Raphael let out a small laugh "What's in it for us?" Karai asked. "Glad you asked daughter." Karai glared at him.

"Baxter will treat your wounds including you brothers and friend with allowing them to leave safely plus I will promise you the safety of the Hamato family and Karai's friend." Leo's eyes widened it was a good deal. "I will leave and allow you three to think." he got up and left the room.

"Leo...what are you thinking?" Karai asked and I shook my head. "I- should we?" Raph just laughed "Ya know he's lying right? I mean he's not just gonna do all that JUST 'cause we joined the foot!" Karai nodded "Raph's right Leo Saki doesn't play like that." Leo shook his head.

Shredder walked in "What's your decision?" Raph opened his mouth to answer but Leo held up his hand silencing him. "I'll join." He said quietly Karai, clearly hating this sighed "Me too." Raph looked almost amused "I won't." he said and Shredder nodded. "I'll take those two then Raphael, you will be leaving with your family but wounds won't be treated now take him out of my sight." He said and Rahzar came in and took his back to the cell.

"Baxter! Bring these two to your lab and treat their wounds at once!" Baxter flew in and nodded "Yesssss sssssir." he said an took Leo and Karai to his lab.

A/N: I'm not extremely proud of this but happy that I was able to get it updated.