1

"Get out of here!" I yell out to Lucy and Levy " Go!-" I freeze on the spot. This magical power is so terrifying. I look at Lucy and Levy and they've disappear. Thank goodness.

If they go back and report to the guild. Gray sama will hear of this and he will come save me.

-----------------

"Off to this job we go! With just us girls. It feels somewhat nice" say Lucy.

"I wanted to go on a job with Gray sama~" I whine.

"Maybe next time you'll get to go" say Levy " But now lets enjoy our time"

I read our job description again. " this still feels weird. They need only girl mages who are strong and determined. But the job is not even that difficult.

" I think we're here?" say Lucy. We stop and stare at the village. "This is not what I expected at all"

this village is quiet and empty like a ghost town. No one is out and it looks like ruins. An old lady run out to us. " You have to hide quickly!" she cry "Hurry!" We run to her. " What's going on?" we ask.

" First come inside. It's not safe out here"

I have a bad feeling about this. We walk inside and it's pitch black.

I feel a push and the lights turn on. My eyes widen. We're in a locked cage that's been cover in runes.

" What the hell?" whisper Lucy.

Three men walk out laughing. "These are the stupid young mages huh? Nice. You got the golden ones granny"

" A deals a deal. Now return my granddaughter"

" Return her?" they laugh and threw a hair pin to the lady.

"W-what does this mean?"

" That means she failed to pass the test and so she's dead"

Her eyes widen and tears came into her eyes. "You bastards!" she screamed and attack the men but is stabbed by another behind her. He's looks scary, terrifying. his magic is full of fear. What is he. The lady look up at us with guilt in her eyes. " Sorry" she whisper to use before passing.

The three of us stay close together and hold each other's hands. "Fairy Tail brats. Nice" he whisper and look at Lucy. I have joined the later than them but...I stand in front of the two. I am in S class and so I am their senpai. I glare back at him.

"I like the looks in your eyes they remind me of someone" he whisper.

"Lord Herron" they call him "Great lord of fear" and they bow down to him.

" take them"

" We are going no where" say Lucy.

"Stubborn ones I see." say Herron and stare right at Lucy. She begin to scream and cry out.

"L-Lucy" stutter Levy "W-what's wrong"

"What did you do!" I shouted.

"Do you not know me?" he ask laugh " I am the god of fear" he look deep into my soul and then I'm trapped in a nightmare.

When I'm awake I see Lucy and Levy together looking at me worried.

I sit up and look around. "where are we?" I ask them. " It's okay" whisper Levy " I've been keeping track of our location. I've left marks"

"We're going to have to attack" say Lucy.

"How? We're trap in runes"

" This runes has rules" whisper Levy "we just have to follow it"