3

Rogue POV

I wake up and find myself tied up to a tree. A girl, so beautiful like a goddness, is staring right at me.

Her eyes are so green and her hair is a deep purple pink color. "You're awake" She whisper and touch my face. She move my hair behind my ear. "I've been waiting for you"

"Who are you?" I ask.

"How hurtful" she mumble "Herran took away your emotions...but for you to forget me also is so painful"

"I'm sorry" I say "But who are you?"

"I'm Rose" She say walking away then stop at a distance. Rose...Ah. She does look just like one.

"Did you really forget?" she ask looking at me.

Should I tell her the truth? "actually-"

"This red dress" she spin around gently and smile " You said you liked it on me. I wore it all the time because of that"

"Rose-"

"That name" she laugh " You gave it to me...Because I looked just like a rose"

I sigh "I'm not prince" I finally said.

"ah ha!" she shouted " I knew it!"

My eyes widen "Y-You knew?"

"Duh. Why would I smack my prince in the head and tie him up here"

"Well..."

"Prince and I loved each other enough to be able to repel Herran's magic. No matter how much he tried to take away our emotion to love each other it never works!"

Great. "so untie me"

"What did you do to him?" ask Rose.

"We captured him. I pretended to be him to see what is up."

" Are you good or bad?" She ask me.

"Good. I knew Juvia so-"

"You do?"

"Of course. She's in the guild Fairy Tail. Once I tell Fairy tail then Herran is toast." I smirk.

"She did mention Fairy Tail..." Rose glare at me " Take me to the Prince first"

"And if I don't?"

"Don't underestimate my powers" she say as her green eyes turn blood red.

"O-Okay okay"

She let me go and magic ropes connected the two of us together. She bite her hand and it begin to bleed.

My eyes widen once I felt pain on my arm and it also begin to bleed.

"We are now one body" she say "So don't even think about doing anything to me or running away"

"I wont" I mumble " Geez"

I find my way towards sabertooth and I feel myself brighten up once I get there. I run to the doors and open them. Everyone look at me and Sting run towards me "You're back already?"

"It's a long story" I tell him. "Show me the prince"

"Yes-" he stop once he sees Rose. "Who?"

"The prince's lover but she's not our enemy" I tell him "But right now Juvia's in danger. We need to hurry."

We enter the room where the Prince is. Rose push us away and open the door. "P-Prince!" She cry out.

The prince look at her and tears came to his eyes. He smile and then look away with his smile gone. " I look pathetic right now" he whisper " So don't look at me"