5

"I'm sorry" I mumble " It's all my fault you all are also suffering"

"That's why!" say Sting from a distance" you have to be near Juvia and give her your love!"

"I don't think it'll work. After all I only felt better until I left her" I mumble.

Yesterday when me and sting came back to the guild that feeling of my heart wanting to jump out begin to make it's way out.

I thought I was cured after what happened with me and Juvia but it was only temporary.

"Maybe you needed to stay with her longer?" say sting.  

"Maybe" I sigh.

It's a lot worse now. The emotion of love is going berserk and it's beginning to attach itself onto others now but because others have already have the emotion of love they begin to be like me but once I'm away everyones fine again.

Now we are on our way to Fairy Tail again. "Rogue? Sting? What are you two doing here again?" ask Erza walking pass by.

" well..." Sting begin to explain to Erza while I begin to zone out until she said Juvia's name.

"Juvia's gone. we're looking for her right now"

"W-what? Where did she go?" I ask.

"If we knew we wouldn't be looking for her" say Gray coming out of nowhere. " We've looked around already. She probably isn't in town" Gray tell Erza.

"Hmm.." Erza begin to think.

"I'll go look for her" I tell them and leave.

I'll just sniff her out but then I felt someone pulling me towards them. Like someone's tied me up in a rope and is pulling me.

I following my gut feeling and then I found her. In the middle of a lake, shes standing there waist down in the water and her body's been turned into water.

Even if it's just her back side, even if she's turned into water, she's so beautiful.

I walk in the water and she turn around with her emotionless expression. Her normal form is back. Our eyes meet and I move in closer. "You're going to get sick"

"Why are you here?" she ask me.

I reach my hand out to her and she took it, holding tightly. "Did you want more?"

"Yes" I tell her.

" How spoiled" she whisper and spread her arms. I embrace her and hold her tightly. It feels so nice. "why did you come here?" I ask her.

" I wanted to have time to think" she whisper. "The water calmed me down"

"Are you alright?" I ask.

" No" she say " I don't know."

"Nice! You found her!" shouted sting with Erza and Gray. I let go of Juvia but our hands were still interlocked.

We got out of the water. I see Gray's eyes on our hands not looking away.

"You know" say Erza " I just thought of something amazing"

"What?" say Gray.

"Why don't the two of you live together just for now?" say Erza "Just until you two get better"

"Uh..."

" Yes?"

" But-" 

" Okay it's a yes. I'll bring Juvia's things over."