4

Gray POV

"How come Juvia's not well than?" I ask. After Herran's death Lucy and Levy came back to normal. It turns out that their emotions were running out of control.

"Is something wrong with me?" ask Juvia.

Erza grab me and drag me to Juvia. "Look at him Juvia. Don't you feel anything towards him?"

"Like?"

"Love"

She frown and then touch her heart. "I feel...nothing"

"Should we bring Rogue here and try to fix Juvia?" I ask and the doors to Fairy Tail open with Sting rushing in with Rogue. He push Rogue to Juvia.

" W-What the hell!" I shouted.

"Is it alright if we borrow Juvia for the time being? Until Rogue is better" say Sting.

"Why?" ask Erza.

" We didn't think that Rogue would have any problems if he were to share love to the rest of the guild but turns out it wasn't working"

"Alright hurry and treat Juvia" I tell Rogue who's hugging tightly to Juvia.

"I can't breathe" say Juvia.

"Ahh!" shouted Rogue " I can't I still feel disgusting! I can't ! How do I share my love!"

I look at sting. "We did try kissing and hugging so that doesn't work"

"What about a date?" say Mira " A date is always to one's heart"

" A date? What good will that do?" I mumble " Rogue already has a lot of love. He needs to let it out not get more"

" Rogue may have a lot of love but is he in love?" say Mira. " Maybe if her were in love it would work"

"Yes do that" I tell him " If that's a chance to save Juvia then do that"

"You don't mind?" ask Lucy " That someone will be in love with Juvia and that there's a chance she will fall for Rogue?"

" I don't mind as long as it helps" I answer.

"Then a date it is! Go and fall in love~" say Mira and push Rogue and Juvia out.

Rogue POV

I don't understand this feeling. What does it want? I look at Juvia. " Juvia what is love?"

" Love?" Juvia look at me and stop walking. she sigh " I don't know and I don't want to know"

" Why?"

"I may not feel it now but I felt it then" she whisper " I was in love but now I can't seem to feel anything"

"Did you feel anything when I kissed you?"

"No"

" When I hugged you?"

"Ah yes"

"Y-You did! Then should we do it again?"

" I felt like I was going to die. You were squeezing too hard"

"Oh..." I sigh. No progress so far in our one hour walk date.

"How are you going to fall for me?" ask Juvia " Like Mira say"

" I don't know..." say Rogue " I don't even know what to do on a date!"

"I'm tired. I'm going to go sit down" say Juvia and walk over to a bench. I follow her and sit beside her. She yawn and look at me and our eyes make contact.

"Rogue are you okay?" she ask me " You look like you're in pain"

"I'm okay" I lied.

"Okay"

" Y-You're not going to say 'oh rogue san stop lying~'?!"

"No?"

"well I'm not okay" I tell her.

"Okay"

I frown. "I'm in pain"

She didn't respond but waited for more.

" My hand is aching and my heart is racing. My mind is blank and my stomach feels weird. Everything is in pain"

"And?"

"I want to touch" I whisper " I just have this urge to touch someone"

Juvia hold my hands. "How's that? Better?"

I feel myself blushing. "Woah" I whisper.

I think my heart just skipped a beat. My eyes widen. I look at Juvia and smile " I think I'm falling in love"

" Is that good?" she ask.

"It's good" I whisper and touch her face. She let go and I move my hands freely around her head. I touch her hair. I can smell her scent from here. It's sweet. My body begin to move itself towards Juvia and I kiss her.

I feel myself calming down. "This feels nice" I tell her.

"Does it?" she ask " I wonder how it feels"

I kiss her again hoping she'll feel something. " Juvia you feel nothing?"

" Nothing at all"

We walk back to Fairy tail. "About time you came back" say sting fighting Natsu.

"What? Are you running away!" shouted Natsu.

" Am not!- but Rogue you look a lot better"

"I feel fine now...but" I look at Juvia.

"What? She still the same?" ask Sting. I nodded my head yes in disappointment.

"well all that matters is that you're fine now!"

"But sting"

"Lets go!"

" But-"

" Oh Hi Erza san" say Juvia to Erza.

"You're back? Are you alright now?"

"I'm sorry" I apologize to Erza. "  Even though I was able to heal myself I couldn't help Juvia"

"That's fine that's fine" say erza " You can come back tomorrow"

"Why should we come back tomorrow why not come over to us if you need help" say Sting.

" Sure" I tell Erza " I'll take Juvia on a date tomorrow. as thanks for helping me today"

I take a look at Juvia. "See ya" she say and walk away.

" What~" mumble sting " don't tell me you've fallen for her rock hard"

"maybe" I whisper. "Just a little"

I touch my lips and blush. Just a little too much.