The Trouble W/Tickets

Lauren's p. View

I woke up to see no one was in the bed.i rolled over on Scotty's side.i smile cause it smelt like him.i snuggled deeper into his pillow.i heard a laugh.i look up to see Scotty." Are you enjoying that pillow? " " yeah " I said laughing.he walked over to the bed.I scooted my legs to where I laid sideways across the bed.he sat down."how are you feeling?" He said while rubbing my back."good " " does that mean we can go out tonight?" " if you want "" go get ready " he said kissing my forehead.i got up off the bed when Scotty walked out.I put a white Aeropostale shirt on that was white ,grey and pink.it said " be free" in pink and " New York " in pink. With black leggings( came a little pass my knees ) and converse. I straightened my hair and brushed my teeth.i added makeup and checked my outfit and walked out.I walked out to find Scotty standing in sweats shirtless.i walked over from behind and wrapped my arms around him putting my face in his back..he turned around and wrapped both arms around me resting them on the lower part of my back." What shirt should I wear?" He said looking down at me." The black long sleeve that I wear all the time that has NC state on it." Okay " he said letting go of me and pulling the shirt over his head.i smile and he smiled back." You look gorgeous " " thanks you look adorable " I said laughing." Adorable? You mean sexy right?" " he said while raising an eyebrow "no " I mean adorable " he tackled me the bed.he straddled me and put my hands on over my head.

" tell me I'm the sexiest guy on the earth " he said smiling against my ear.
" no I can't do that cause then i would be lying." I said laughing.

" say it or I'm gonna tickle you"

" please don't Scotty "

" say it then"

" no"
"Fine " Scotty said moving his hands to my waist.i started laughing so hard I was crying.

" stop " I said between laughs

" say it then I'll stop"
He started tickling me even harder.

"Fine you are the sexist man on earth."

He stopped and rolled over onto his stomach.he put an arm on my waist and put his face in my neck placing light kisses on it."

I love you Lauren " Scotty mumbled." Love you too " I said playing with his hair.."

Scotty and Lauren come on" Ashley said from downstairs. " coming " I yelled." Scotty come on "

he got on his knees first then put each arm on the side of my head.he leaned down keeping his balance." Let's go " he said kissing me.i smiled and pulled away.he got up and helped me up." Scotty my hair" " come here" he moved his fingers through my hair." Done" thanks" I said kissing him.

he grabbed my hand and we walked down the living room.

"Finally " Cullen said standing right beside of Scotty.Scotty reach out and slapped the back of his head with his free hand.
"Ow " Cullen said rubbing the back of his head.

Everyone laughed.( Gabi and them is coming too)

" is everyone ready?" Judy said

" yes " everyone said.

" come on then"

We walked out to the trucks.Scotty and us his friends (I'm adding a girl name Vanessa in here ) We all got in the tuck but three of us which was Gabi Vanessa and me.

(IKOW Gabi isn't like this but I needed something to add in the story so please go along with it)

"Where are we gonna sit" I asked Scotty.

"Laps " he said smiling.

"I call Scotty's " I heard Gabi say.

" no I sit there "