Carolina Eyes

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE WISH YA THE BEST ENJOY! IF YOU DONT GET WHAT YA WANT DONT BE UPSET JUST BE GLAD YOU WAS LUCKY TO GET SOMETHING ANYWAYS CHECK OUT THIS TWITTER ACCOUNT IT TWEETS LOTS OF SCOTTY PICTURES AND MORE SINCE WE'RE ON BREAK THEY UPDATED AT LEAST 60 OR MORE TODAY THEY HAVE GAMES AND OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH SCOTTY THEY TWEET A LOT FOR SURE A LOT OF RANDOM TWEETS SO PLEASE CHECK THE ACCOUNT OUT ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A HUGE FAN

OMG my chapter bout when they went shopping got deleted! I'm not gonna write it again! Sorry but I only remember half of it..so I'm just gonna continue but here's a recap about the shopping

(Went to the mall,Trish got called names and started crying! Kyle saw Kyle found out what was wrong,said he wouldn't tell,he did ,also Trish was upset so she paid for her things went outside the shop.guy was touching her,Cullen beat him Scotty comforted Trish and she fell asleep on his lap.he took Trish to bed.Next morning he was gonna talk to her but she ask for him to lay down.he refused and then he did& then they both fell asleep)

I woke up and put ion black leggings with a long sleeve peach colored shirt that said "#BFF" that was long in the back short in the front. I straightened my hair and put on black sequence boots. I grabbed my phone and went to Cullen's bedroom. he was sitting up watching t.v. leaned up against the headboard. I sat down on the bed. I laid across his bed with my head on his lap. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. We talked for hours while watching Full House. We was laughing into I said " where's the boys?' Kyle, Colin, and Will let for the weekend ,They wanted to spend time with their families before Monday.' " oh where's Scotty?' " right here " he said walked in with sweats and a Red T-shirt on. I smile and Cullen shot me a look like -oh-here-comes-your-boyfriend-. I shot him a look saying -we-aren't-dating-. He gave me a -whatever-look. Scotty came an laid down. He laid long ways resting his head on my stomach. I pick up my phone and texted him (scotty) saying ; Scotty you should keep the sideburns, you look cute with them(; (send) I blush when he picks up the phone and looks at me. He text back. Cullen said: anything y'all wanna tell me?" No we said laughing while I opened the text and it said : "thanks, I think I will now I since you like it. . " I smile and start moving around. My back and neck started hurting. I can't lay still or anything cause it will start hurting. Cullen looks at me and said ' what's wrong?" "my back and neck hurts so bad, I cant lay still or it hurts. I said tearing up. "Come here said scotty." "why" i'm gonna rub it for you, it will help." no that's too much to do."" no come here' he said patting his lap." no" "Trish do it, when you rub it will help." Said Cullen ",fine " I got up and laid my head on his lap.Cullen got up and went out of the room. I rested my head on Scotty's lap. He pulled my shirt up a little and rubbed my back. I mumbled " Scotty hmm that feels good " " he laughs and continues to go up my back.Now he was at my neck. I wrapped my arm around his leg and Cullen Walked back in with soda and a pillow from my bed. soon fell asleep holding to Scotty's leg and a pillow while he rubbed my back.when Cullen walked In he thanked Scotty.

Scotty's point a view (mall up into now )

I walked out and see that guy all over Trish.I almost punched him but Cullen said don't cause it could ruin my career.So I didn't do that I just tried to comfort Trish.she ended up falling asleep on me.I packed her to her bed and tucked her in.I walked down to my room and took a shower.I was in sweats shirtless.I walked down the hallway into Kyle's room.i knocked and he yelled "open "I walked in and sat down on his floor and leaned up again the bed. "bro wanna play xbox?" I asked "sure" said Kyle. We was in the middle of a game when Kyle stopped.l "What's wrong dude?" " he started talking really fast! "Dude calm down what is it?" He told me about what happened at the mall.i was furious at both the fan and Trish for not telling me.I said "Goodnight" to Kyle and went to bed.I woke early the next morning. I couldn't sleep I tossed and turned all night.i walked down to Trishs room.I open the door and
found her sleep.She looked so cute curled up in a ball.I went over and shook her.she mumbled. She was so adorable.I smile and said " we need to talk " she said a few words and rolled over.She looked cute as her straight hair fell over her face but she was funny if she thought that was gonna work.i rolled her over and she ask would I lay down with her and let her sleep. She looked so adorable and tired..I couldn't say no but I did.I laid down with her and soon she fell asleep whole laying her head on my chest.I loved holding her.Soon I fell asleep. I was so comfortable and when I fell asleep I was out.soon Trish was waking me up.i didn't wanna get up I was so tired.i mumbled a few words and fell back asleep.next I was awaken by Kyle saying do y'all know what time it is or something.ugh. Why can't I sleep!i tried to go back to sleep but the. Trish woke me up.Thats when I remembered I need to talk to her. She kissed my cheek.only if I could kiss her lips.When I spoke I didn't mean to sound harsh but I was upset that she didn't tell me.i knew she was gonna try to act like nothing happened but I knew all of it.I started telling her all this stuff.thats how I felt but I didn't think those words would come out of my mouth.(never heard me say I just sat there that night and let your Carolina eyes pull me in y'all check out that song it's called #Carolinaeyes ) I wanted to know why she wouldn't tell me.I made her repeat what she was gonna do next time.i kissed her temple after she said it.I loved spending time with her.She stormed out of the room.I was walking down the hallway still shirtless in sweats when I heard Kyle yell "Trish wants to date Scotty" I laugh and sit down and enjoy the entertainment.it was so amusing. She was blushing so bad.she tried to run to her room but Cullen wouldn't let her.Soon I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my lap.She buried her face into my shirtless chest.She must have noticed because I felt her face getting hot.We all laugh a little bit more into it died down.we watched t.v. Soon she was out.