Carolina moon

recap: I was sitting on the couch crying when Scotty came down the hallway.he said "come here. What's wrong?"" My back I said sitting down on his lap" why didn't you tell me"said Scotty " that's why I called you but you was getting in the shower and I didn't wanna bother you "" you should have told me either way" he said looked down at me with concern " I'm sorry I just didn't wanna bother you" "you wouldn't have, and didn't I tell you to tell me?" Yes but you didn't say I had to every time" I said laughing a bit " well that's what I meant but tell me every time " he said being serious again." alright now would you rub it?" "Yeah come on"he said picking me up and taking me to his room.I laid down on his bed.❤️his covers smell like him❤️ I put my head on his lap while he rubs my back.i was wearing shorts with a v-neck. (Still summer ) I must have fallen asleep because I woke up the next day a sleep with Scott's arms around me.I smiled and and buried my head into his chest.few hours later Scotty woke me up." Hmm..baby..what?" I mumbled.omg I baby believe I just called him that.I looked up to see him looking at me.he leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth."GoodMorning " "GoodMorning "he said smiling at me."how's your back?"" It's fine for now okay?stop worrying" I said kissing his cheek. "Alright just tell me but why you have back pains like that?"" I really don't know,it just happens if I sit-lay the same way for over a mins.or so or when I sit straight up." "Oh I'll remember that"come on let's go to the living-room."alright just let's brush our teeth first."brb"I said kissing his cheek." I walked down the hallway to get ready.i brushed my teeth added makeup and straightened my hair.I smile put on my house shoe boots slide my phone in my boots.I walk down the hallway into the kitchen.Cullen was sitting there eating with Scotty.I walk on by going to the fridge.i got some sweet tea and walked back to the living-room.

Scotty's point of view
I can't even believe I called her my girl but she didn't seem to mind.
I was gonna kill Cullen.he tells me to go out with her and when we almost kiss he runs it.I was gonna kiss her again cause she seemed like she wanted to kiss me also but Cullen kept interrupting.i gave him the -I-will-kill-you-look.i just gave up.i made he repeat what she was gonna do next time if her back and neck hurt.Cullen said to get ready so we got ready.I got dressed walked out.Patricia and Cullen wasn't talking.i wonder why.we went shopping..When we got back I was hunting out my clothes when my phone rang. I seen it was Patricia..I smiled and picked it up.i knew she didn't call for no reason.I rushed through my shower and walked down the hallway shirtless.I walked in the living-room and Patricia was crying. She sat on my lap.I was worried.i can't believe she didn't tell me because she thought she would be bothering me.after we had our talk she ask would I rub her back.I picked her up and brought her to my bedroom.I sat down and she placed her head on my lap.After I rubbed her back for a little bit she fell asleep.I put her on my pillow.I lied down next to her and soon I was sleep.i woke up and check the time it was 11:00. I went back to sleep and woke up at 12:20.I woke her up and she mumbled "hmm...baby..what? She just called me back.i leaned down and kissed the corner of her lips.i wanted to know if she okay.she it's fine to stop worrying.She told me why and that's what I wanted to remember.she left to get ready.I brushed teeth put a black shirt on with badge shorts with my hair gelled. I wanted down the hallway and got me a bowl of cereal."dude why is Patricia ignoring you?" " cause I ruined y'all kiss yesterday"" I just laugh he can't be serious " oh your serious." "Why ?" "Cause she really likes you and you went to kiss her and she thinks it won't happen again ""oh I see,but I think it may happen tonight,I was gonna ask her on a date,what do you think?" " I think you should good luck" "thanks dude " Patricia walked in.i smiled at her.She walked over got some tea and walked back out. I got up and found her laying down on the couch.I picked up her head and sat down.she laid her head back down.I rested one hand on her stomach and one running through her hair.i see her drift off to sleep.i smile.

Few hours later she was still sleeping.I started to rub her stomach.She smiled and rolled over facing my stomach. I started rubbing her back.She falls asleep immediately.Continue to rub her back and play with her hair.i texted Ashley telling her what to bring for the date