Last chapter

I'm not gonna edit this one but I'll try my best to make the other ones better❤️

Alright this is the last chapter ever of this book...I hope y'all have enjoyed it.i enjoyed writing for you. thank y'all so much for the reads, the votes,the comments, the support! It means a lot to me. I hope you read my other books.thanks again y'all....

Last chapter ever of this book.

I woke up and I had to get ready today was the day of the redsoxs ball game. I woke Scotty up and told him to get ready.i took a shower curled my hair added makeup and put a dress on that had flowers with a belt under the boobs. I put my dressy sandals on and walked out of the bathroom to find Scotty in kaki shorts with a dark blue shirt tucked in with tennis-shoes. He had his hair fixed. " (you look handsome as ever" )thanks baby so do you said Scotty (welcome and thanks )
I got the tickets and went to the truck. Scotty opened the door and helped me in.

2 hours later we arrived.

Scott helped me out of the truck. "Thanks Baby "I said kissing him.

Your welcome

Scotty handed them the tickets and we found out seats. We had a good veiw.

During the middle of the game the carmera thing came on and showed us. Scotty stood up and got down on one knee and said " Lauren Williamson will you marry me?" Yes I said excitedly

Then we kiss. We finished watching the game and we went home.

3 years later they have two kids boy and girl. They find their own place and Scotty goes bigger than he already is.

___\\\\\______\__

Not very good at the marrying thing.

So now this book is done. I hope y'all enjoyed it! Now I'm ready to start on the other one!!!! Got any ideas for a date??? Msg me if so! Thanks again