If Only You Saw What I Can See...

Ok so this next bit is the reactions the boys had to the girls. Some new romances spout but others will surprise you. Hope you enjoy!!!!

<3SarahStyles<3

**Harry** 

All the girls were incredible but my eyes were on the girl with the long black hair and blue eyes. I just couldn't stop myself.

She was soo beautiful that I knew instantly that I was in love with her.

She was smiling at me but her smile didn't reach her eyes which just looked sad. All I wanted to do was walk up to her and take her in my arms and tell her that everything was alright.

I knew that there must be something in her life that was making her look so sad and I wanted so badly to lift her burden.

And this was a girl I had just saw maybe 40 seconds ago.

**Liam** 

Oh god this is going to be fun. I could tell that the other boys were picking girls so I just wanted to make sure that I got the tall one with the red jeans.

She was exactly my type. She was the one who had opened the door to let us in and let me tell you the look on her face was priceless.

I was scared that she would faint.

But even looking terrified she had the most beautiful face I had ever seen. A little too much make up but still breath taking. I think I'm in love.

**Zayn**

Oh god the small girl with the blonde hair was staring at me. It was starting to creep me out.

She had so much make up on that I wasn't even sure what color her skin really is. And people think that I'm vain.

This girl had vain written across her forehead. Although if she did then I probably wouldn't be able to see it. Oh great she is still staring at me.

Wait is this Ellie, the one who said that she loved me. I mean she sounded cute on the phone. I had to admit that I was curious as to what she looked like but I'm not impressed.

What a chav!!! (A/N Molly you know I had to add that!!!)

**Niall**

I think I'm in love. Wait I know I'm in love. I can't stop staring at her.

She is the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen. I just wanted to run up to and kiss her. She didn't have lots of make up on, which is good unlike the panda bear sitting across from her.

She turned and smiled at me. God my heart is beating faster and faster. She has the most wonderful smile. I love her so much and I don't even know her name.

**Louis**

I know which ones Claire because she's the holding my phone to her chest. I have to admit that she isn't what I expected her to be.

She's better. Her long brown curls were hanging down her back and she was wearing a pink school uniform with a bandage around one of her ankles.

What sort of school has a pink uniform?? But she pulled it off nicely. She was staring at the other guys but for some reason wouldn't look at me.

Why? Do I have something on my face?

I reached up and ran my fingers through my hair. I don't know how I feel about her. I could tell the other boys had fallen head over heels, maybe not Zayn judging my the expression on his face.

But I'm just not sure how I feel about Claire. I mean I hardly know her but I feel this strange connection to her and she has the most amazing blue, grey eyes. Maybe I am in love!

Hope you liked it. Sorry I haven't updated in a while because my parents took my phone because my sister is going through her *angry teenage* stage. I've written another part that I'll upload in a second once I've finished it!!!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!! <3