Chapter 21 part 2- You Guys Would Make A Great Couple

Hey Directioners

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while because I’ve had heaps on and just haven’t had the chance to sit down and write. Now that the holidays have started I’ll try and write a whole lot more.

P.S I have a 7 year old brother who is obsessed with Liam and blows kisses to my posters. Is that normal?????

<3SarahStyles<3

**Claire’s point of view**

When we got back to my room, we discovered Niall underneath my toppled book shelf while the other boys and Jessie were laughing their heads off.

‘NIALL!!!!’ Hannah screamed. She ran forward and tried to lift the book shelf off him. Katie and I ran forward to help and together we were able to lift it up and place it back on the floor.

‘MY BOOKS!!!!’ I screamed quickly stacking them back onto the shelves. My poor babies. Luckily none of them were hurt.

‘What happened?’ Hannah asked, helping Niall off the floor.

‘Louis dared Niall to climb the book shelf and when he tried, it came falling down’ Liam said as he was the only one who had stopped laughing.

Hannah glared at Louis.

‘Hannah I’m alright’ Niall said wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She leant back into him.

Oh they are sooooooo cute together!!!!

Now that the excitement was over we were able to resume our convocations. Lucy and Ellie were talking about places that Liam may take Lucy on their date. Jessie went back to eating her sandwich. Hang on when did Jessie make a sandwich? Zayn was on his phone and Harry and Katie started arguing again. Niall pulled Hannah with him and the two of them sat on the edge of my bed.  Louis walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Holy Fuck our relationships off to a quick start.

I turned my head and kissed him on the cheek. My heart was pounding in my chest and I felt a bit faint. All I could see was the blue of his eyes and the smile on his lips as I turn my head. I reached around and placed my hand on his cheek.

‘LOUIS!!!!!!!!’ Jessie screamed at the top of her lungs. God I hate that girl.

We both looked up to stare at her so did everyone else in the room. She must have finished her sandwich because she was balancing the empty plate on her head. A smile was dancing across her face but her eyes looked as cold as ice. Was she jealous? Louis is mine not hers and there’s nothing she can do about.

‘Come here. I feel like we have hardly talked to each other ‘

Louis sighed and let go of me, giving me an apologetic smile before moving away to sit next to Jessie.

I sat down where I was, near the door and crossed my legs. Zayn got up and sat down next to me.

‘You ok?’ he asked sounding concerned.

‘Yeah it’s just that she’s a lot of work’

‘Try working with Louis every day, its 10 time worse’

I laughed.

‘They are very similar aren’t they?’ I asked him.

He sighed looking at the two of them.

‘Yeah but is that a good thing?’

‘What do you mean?’ I asked him.

‘I don’t know but I think that you are much better for him’