Chapter 34- Very Angry Teenage Fish

Sorry haven't updated sooner it's just I haven't got around to.

Also if I have a break between chapters, DONT WORRY!! I will continue writing and I promise not to stop this story.

This chapter is a bit short but I felt like I needed to update

<3SarahStyles<3

**Claire's point of view**

I rolled over in bed, but forgetting as always that beds are not never ending, I ended up landing face first on the floor.

'Oh shit' I swore as I untangled myself from the doona and got to my feet.

My bedroom was a mess. I hadn't been in the best mood after last night so I had grabbed all of the others clothes and threw them as hard as I could away from me. This resulted in them hitting the far wall and going everywhere. So now I have I have no idea whose is whose.  

Alice had come over really late last night and had taken all of Katie's things back to her house which was a relief. I don't think I have the guts to go over there. I could tell that Alice wasn't 100% sure what was going on but she knew it was bad.

Bella was the same. She had stayed out of my way after Jessie had dropped me off and I didn't see her for the rest of the night.

That's good because if I had, then I probably would have killed her. I'm just saying....

Jessie had dropped me off at about 10. We hadn't talked much but I could that she was thinking really hard about something because there were little creases between her eye brows that she got when she was thinking.

When we stopped outside my front door, I had started to get out but she grabbed my arm.

'I'll talk to him for you if you want' she said.

I shook my head.

'Thanks for the offer but I want to talk to him myself'.

'Ok let me know if you need anything' Jessie said before she drove away.

Right now I feel like shit. Like a dog had taken a really big dump, then eaten it and then pooped it back out again.

I was still wearing the clothes I had worn to the concert and my hair was sticking up in all directions. When I had gotten home I had just flung myself onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.

I went straight the bathroom and jumped in the shower. But the water didn't nothing to help clear my thought.

What the hell had Harry done that for? I mean I had never had a moment alone with the dude so I have no idea where that came from. I had never hinted to him that I had thought of him as more than a friend at all. He irritates me most of the time.

Did he just do it because he knew how much trouble this would cause? That the others would hate me?? That Louis would think that I cheated on him? That he had hurt his best friend?

All of these thoughts swam around my head like very angry teenage fish.

I got out of the shower and walked bare foot, back up to my bedroom. From there I headed straight to my cupboard and began to look for something to wear.

5mins later I was dressed in black genie pants and a blue three quarter length top with a bunny wearing a now on the front. I put on my ugg boots and walked out of the room, down the hall and into the kitchen.

Bella was up and sitting at the table eating a bowl of toast.

'Hey' she said as I walked into the room.

'No' I told her in an angry voice and she shut up with the nice talk.

It was 10.00 now and I was staving since I didn't have any dinner last night. I poured myself a bowl of cereal then I sat down next to Bella at the kitchen table.

'So... Mum and Dad are home tomorrow' Bella said.

'Yay' I said, half heartedly.

That was the last thing I need. My parents back. I love it when their not in the house. Let's me do what ever I want.

I finished my breakfast and headed back up into my bedroom, slamming the door shut.

I flung myself down onto the bed and closed my eyes. I have to call Louis as soon as possible. And I need to talk to Katie.

Just then I heard my phone ring.

I walked over to my bedside table and picked it up.

'Hello?' I said, uncertainly.

'Claire I'm sooo sooo sorry' the person said but I quickly silenced them.

'I don't want to talk to you Harry' I said and I began to click end call.

'Wait wait wait don't hang up just please hear me out.'

'Ok fine, hurry up then'

'Claire I am so sorry. I never meant to put you on the spot like that. I just didn't know what the feelings I have for you meant and I thought that telling you was the best way to see what those feelings were. I know it wasn't the best place to tell you but I just couldn't get it off my mind'.

'Well that's great but right now I don't really care that you have feelings for me. I have to go and try and explain what's gong on to my best friend and my boy friend because you picked the wrong place to tell me you love me.'

'I know but it helped me realise something. That I guess I'm not really in love with you because when I saw the tears running down Katie's face, I knew that I had hurt her, that I had made her cry. I want to make things right by you and Katie and Louis so that's why I rang.'

'Have you rang the others?'

'Not yet'

'Well you go and talk to Katie and I'll talk to Louis and lets see if we can sort this out before it gets to out of hand'.

'Deal. See you later Claire'

'Bye Harry' I said as I hung up.

I took a deep breath then I dialed the number.

'Hello Claire' they said after only two rings.

'Jessie I just remembered that I still don't have Louis' number. Can you give it to me?'

'Um well I don't think there is any need for that'

'Why not?'

'Because he's on his way to your house now'

'JESSIE HILLABY!!! DO YOU EVER LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY!!!'

'No but that's why you love me!!!'

Please vote and comment!!!!

Also do you think I should just continue with this story or make a sequel???