Chapter 19- Jessie I Hardly Know You

Chapter 19

**Hannah’s point of view**

Niall was just sooo.... phenominiall. He had sat down next to Claire and I after Claire’s Grandma had burst in and I had almost jumped out of my skin. I mean its NIALL HORAN so who wouldn’t have?

‘Niall, can I ask you something?’

‘Sure’ he answered in his amazayn accent.

But before I could say anything more, we were interrupted by Jessie pushing herself in between us.

‘Niall I don’t want you messing with my girl!’ she said glaring at him.

‘Jessie I hardly know you’ I replied. Who did this girl think she is?

‘I know but I like you’

‘In what way?’

‘Not in a creepy way but in a nice, I need this girl around because she can kick butt sort of way’

Just then the rain started to pick up. I could hear it from inside and I could tell that it would be a very wet morning tomorrow. Jessie got up, thank god she was sitting on my leg, and went and joined Louis on Claire’s other side. Man that girl can’t sit still for a second!!!!!

‘So what did you want to ask?’ Niall asks moving a little closer to me. OHHHH GOD!!!!

‘Do you like horses?’

Shit I hadn’t meant to say that.

‘I’m never ridden one. Why?’

Ask!!! ASK!!!!

‘I was just wondering if you wanted to come with me tomorrow because I’ve got to rug up my horses Coby and Pepo.’

Jessie then magically joins back in on our convocation. I’m pretty sure that she was listening the whole time.

‘You ride horses?’ she asks as she leans over both Louis and Claire.

‘Yeah can’t you tell by the certain odour that always hangs around her?’ Claire asks as she tries to push Jessie off but she’s not moving anywhere.

‘I ride too’ she says and pulls herself over Louis so that she is sitting in Claire’s lap.

‘Get off you big lump!!!!’ Claire yells at her but Jessie pretends not to hear her.

‘Do you have a horse?’ I ask

‘Yeah called Pip’

‘I have Pepo and Coby, but they’re not rugged up. Poor babies are gonna get rain scald’ I made a sad face at her.

‘Yeah Pip got rain scald last year, poor boy, it took 2 months to get rid of it’

‘Awww poor thing! Ouch that would have hurt!!’

‘SHUT UP!!!!! I HATE HORSES!!!!!’ Claire screams at us, successfully managing to dump Jessie off her.

Jessie righted herself, then went and sat next to Niall so we could continue our convocation.

‘Do you want to come with Hannah and me to see her horses tomorrow?’ Niall asked her.

OMG NIALL SAID MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND HE SAID HE’D COME WITH ME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
IT’S TRUE I HEARD HIM SAY IT AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!

‘Sure I’d love to come! Hope I’m not interrupting your date or anything?’

‘It’s not a date!’ Niall and I said together.

‘Alright then’ Jessie said giving us a knowing look before getting up and heading over to Lucy and Liam who were at this moment making out.

‘LIAM AND LUCY SITTING IN A TREE K  I  S  S  I  N  G FIRST COME LOVE THEN COMES MARRAGE THEN COMES THE BABY THE GOLDEN CARRAGE...’

‘JESSIE SHUT UP’ Liam and Lucy screamed at her.

She pouted and headed over to Louis who patted her on the head and told her that he loved her song. God that girl maybe more insane than Louis. Just then Louis starts singing ‘Were all in This Together’. Ok maybe not. Jessie joins in and the two of them start running around the room like a pair of chickens, showing off their amazing dance skills.

Niall and I have to move out of the way because they aren’t watching where they’re going. Together we move to the other side of the bed which is thankfully Louis and Jessie free.

**Claire’s point of view**

‘Claire do you have any taco costumes?’ Louis asks me as he and Jessie go running past.

‘No why would I and please stop running you’ll break something’ but they stopped listening to me.

‘Why don’t we go get some?’ Jessie said, stopping suddenly so that Louis crashed into her.

‘Yeah’ he replied and the two of them ran out of the door.

‘Where are they going now?’ I said as I followed them out my bedroom door, out the front door and into the rain.

They got to the gate and turned down the street. I stopped at the door since I didn’t want to get wet and watched them.

‘COME BACK!!!’ I screamed at them but they kept moving.

From now on I hate random people!!

**Jessie’s point of view**

It felt good to just be crazy and do something silly for once. Ever since I finished high school, I’ve had so much on my mind that I haven’t felt like myself in months. But here, running in the rain with Louis I have never felt more me.

‘Do you know where the costume shop is?’ I asked him

 ‘No clue let’s ask these girls’ he said as we spotted 5, 13 year old girls walking along the other side of the road with umbrellas out. We crossed and stopped in front of them.

‘Excuse me do you know where the costume shop is?’ Louis asked them.

They all stared at us like we were crazy.

‘I’m sorry what?’ the one holding the purple umbrella asked.

‘The costume shop. You know C O S T U M E’ I told them.

They were still looking at us funny then one of them, a girl who hadn’t taken her eyes off Louis said.

‘OMG your Louis Tomlinson!!’

‘Um yeah so do you...’ but the rest of his words were drowned by screams from the girls.

‘OMG ITS LOUIS TOMILISON FROM ONE DIRECTIOM’

‘AHHHHHHH OMG EMILIA IS LOUIS FROM ONE DIRECTION’

‘LOUIS I LOVE YOU’

‘ARE THE OTHER BOYS HERE!!!?? IS ZAYN HERE?????’

‘TELL LIAM THAT LAURA LOVES HIM!!!’

‘Wait girls, girls’ I said to them and they quieted a bit.

‘We still don’t know where the costume shop is so if you would be so kind as to tell us...’

‘Jessie I reckon that we should run’ Louis said as we spotted a whole herd of other girls coming around the corner.

Seriously how many teenage girls are in one street at night in the rain? Let me tell you it’s lots. Louis and I turned and sprinted back towards Claire’s house.

God all we wanted was directions!!

Hope you enjoyed this part!!!

Vote and Comment!!!!!!!!