[16]

Naressa

"Welcome to Devins Ice-cream parlour, what can I get you today", the girl says behind the counter, basically eye raping Justin. Back off bitch, he's mine.

"Can I get mint chocolate please", I say. All she does is nod. "And for you Mr Bieber", she giggles making me internally vomit. "Um, cotton candy please", he says before looking at Mr and winking.

The girl scoffs while I lightly fall into his side blushing hard. Yes hoe, he's mine. "Here you go", she winks, handing Justin his ice-cream. "And you", she says, not even looking at me. "Thanks", I mumble before walking away to a booth in the back.

"So..", we both say at the same time making us chuckle. "Are you nervous right now, cause damn I am", Justin says, rubbing the back off his neck. I giggle sticking a spoonful of ice-cream in my mouth. "Not really, I feel like I've known you forever", I say, my legs crossed as one of my legs swing, accidentally hitting Justin.

"Oops, sorry", I flirt making him smirk. "I'm glad I forgot the pizza", he says making me gasp. "Oh yeah, you dick", I say whacking his leg. "I'll buy you one tonight", he says, eating his ice-cream. "Who says you're coming back with me", I sass.

"Me", he smiled a cheesy smile. I roll my eyes before continuing eating my ice-cream.

Later that night

"Pizzas here", Justin shouts holding the giant spicy chicken pizza. "Fuck yea", I curse holding up my beer. He collapses beside me putting the pizza on the coffee table. I grab a slice, before taking a bite out of it. "You know I never asked how old you are?", Justin looks at me. "Yeah, you didn't", I say looking back at the T.V.

"Xoxo, Gossip Girl". My favourite show. "So...", Justin says eating some pizza. "I'm 21", I say making him smirk. "How old are you?", I ask watching the screen intently. "22, but 23 in 3 days", he says making me look at him.

"Oh my god. Happy early birthday", I say reaching over and giving him a hug. "Thank you baby girl", he flirts. "Stop", I whine hiding my face. "I can't believe that little 16 year old boy who sang baby is about to become 23, oh god, that's actually terrifying", I laugh making him chuckle.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Give it a vote guyss

I feel the exact same way like how is he 23...

I was listening to baby yesterday and then wdym came on

His voice is so different is actually hilarious