Epilogue

*5 years later*

Naressa

"Sienna!", I shout through the huge house that Justin insisted on buying last year. "Coming mommy", she calls from her room.

I hear the rumble of little footsteps running on the hardwood floor. "Mommy, come on we're gonna be late", she giggles grabbing my hand. We run out to the parked car, driven my one of Justins bodyguards.

Twenty minutes later we arrive at the stadium, ready for Justin's first stadium tour. (A/n it's basically the purpose tour stadiums but they started later

We arrive round the back. I hop out the car, before grabbing Sienna. I place her on my hip as we hear fans cheer and scream. "Hi everyone!", Sienna calls waving to them.

Awes are heard around the small crowd waiting to get in. We go through the doors, on the hunt for Justin. We spot Scooter and Johnny. "Uncle Scott!", Sienna calls. "Hey Si", he waves.

"Wheres daddy", she says as Scooter takes her from me. "In there", he points to Justin's dressing room. I mouth a thank you as Sienna runs in.

"Daddy!", she calls. "Hey baby", he smiles, picking her up and kissing all over her face. "Hey babe, you look beautiful", he smirks walking over to me, pecking my lips. "Ew", Sienna gags.

Justin's hand meets her side as he tickles her. I take out my phone and decide to film it. "Daddy, d-daddy stop", she giggles her body thrashing around.

Justin lays her on the couch before tickling her more.

They both fall on the ground, Sienna on top of Justin. She punches him in the, well, his baby maker. "Oh", he groans. I stop the video before laughing evily along with Sienna.

"Come one, let's go cheeky", I say holding my hand out. "We'll see you out there babe, good luck, I love you", I blow him a kiss.

"Wuv you daddy", Si says as we make our way out front.

__

"Clap, clap, clap", Dj Tay shouts. "I need you the most", Justin says.

The beat drops and the fireworks go off. I watch as Sienna jumps around like a mad man. I can't help but giggle.

Justin comes to the front looking to the fans before his eyes spot his crazy daughter. His giggle is heard through the Mic and the camera pans to Si.

The crowd erupts with Awes and claps. I tap Si's shoulder pointing to the screen. She blushes and hides between my legs.

I laugh picking her up, her face hiding in the crook of my neck.

__

"You give me purpose, everyday", Justin sings looking into the crowd. Sienna screams when it's quiet and Justin looks at her. He motions Mikey to help her on stage. She is placed in stage and immediately runs to her daddy.

"You give me purpose", he eventually finishes, Sienna cuddling into him as she sits on his lap. "Thank you guys for coming on this amazing journey with me, but sadly it's finished. What am I doing now you might ask. Well I'm going to go home with my beautiful wife", he emphasizes the word wife and everyone cheers.

I just giggle at his goofiness. "And my amazing little princess Sienna. Then Siennas gonna go to bed cause it's late", he says and Sienna protests in the background, everyone laughs.

"And then me and Nisa are going to go to our bedroom, and maybe make another one of these because I think Si needs a sibling. Another Bieber baby what do you guys think", he shouts.

I blush a dark red as the camera pans to me. I giggle at his bluntness. The crowd erupts in roars. "Well thank you everyone I love you", he waves, blowing a kiss.

Him and Sienna walk off stage but Justin's Mic isn't turned off. "Daddy there's two things I want", Sienna is heard. The stadium goes silent. "Whats that baby", Justin says.

"A sibling and chocolate", she shouts chocolate in a deep voice making me laugh as I make my way backstage thinking about how my life has changed dramatically, for the better.

-------------------------------------------------------------
And there we go!!!

Wasn't this the cutest

I hope you all enjoyed this book

If you're reading this please vote I really appreciate it

And comment you're opinions

I love replying to you're comments too

Lyyyy xxx