Help!?

Niall's POV

"Hey dear, can you get the last box?" my mother asked.

"Sure thing"

I replied. I grabbed the last box and brought it to the kitchen. My mom mumbled a quick thank you and I then went up to my room to unpack. We just moved to a new house. I love it here! Its so much better than my old house it was so small. I started unpacking my little things because my mom already unpacked all my stuff. After about 15 minutes i finished unpacking. I looked out my window. I saw this beautiful girl. I found a little stone outside my window on my window sill. I threw it lightly on her window. She looked over and started walking over yet hesitantly. I waved. She just gave a small smile. I gave her the 'hold one second' finger. I grabbed a notepad and wrote HI, IM NIALL on it and showed her. She did the same thing and said HI, IM DAKOTA back.

"Honey come get supper!" my mom yelled.

"Okay be right there!" I yelled back. I looked back and she was gone. I put the notepad down and went downstairs.

Dakotas POV

I was walking over to my bed when I heard a little 'click' on my window. I turned my head to see a stunning boy there. I walked over to the window but hesitantly. He waved and I just gave a small smile. He told me to wait a second using his finger. He grabbed a notebook and wrote something on it. I was confused. He wrote HI, IM NIALL. I grabbed a notebook also and wrote HI, IM DAKOTA on it then showed him.

"Honey come get supper!" I think his mom yelled. I could here because his window was slightly open.

"DAKOTA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" my so called father yelled. I ran out the room downstairs quickly.

"Y-ye-ss, y-ou want-ed m-m-me" I stuttered. He slapped me right in the face really hard.

"Don't you talk to me. You slut!" he yelled than punched my gut and I fell to the ground and he kicked my face. And I was out.

*********

I woke up to see him passed out on the couch with a beer. Thank god! I could barely move so I dragged myself upstairs. About 45 minutes later I was in my bed. I plugged my iPod in and fell asleep to Coldplay.

My alarm clock went off and I groaned. I hate school. I got up my stomach still hurt but it was a lot better. I had a slightly big bruise on my face.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a black long sleeve shirt and dark blue ripped skinny jeans. I grabbed my foundation to cover up my bruise. I put my hair up. And then grabbed me iPod & earbuds and my backpack. Then I was off to school. Your probably wondering why I didn't have breakfast right? Well I don't eat. It's that simple. I plugged in my ear buds and played my music.

I got to school like 15 minutes later. I walk through the hall getting pointed at and glares. I was used to it but it still hurt. I toke out my ear buds and went to my locker. I saw a note attached to it. I grabbed it and it said

'Hey bitch, still haven't killed yourself yet? Well hurry it up your making us suffer!

-Jake'

Jake is my bully. I hate him. I crumbled it up and through it away. And put my back pack away and slammed the door. And there was Jake and his 'gang' with him.

Niall's POV

I just got my schedule and locker combination. I was walking down the halls to my locker when I saw Dakota. Then these boys grabbed her and tossed her on the ground. She got kicked. My stomach turned in a bad way. Than one of the 5 boys grabbed her and put her to her feet, and shoved her to the others. THATS IT!

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" I barked/growled while I was walking towards them.

"Or what you fag!" One of the boys yelled.

"Jake don't hurt him" Dakota mumbled.

"Oh so your names jake! well get away from her! NOW!" I yelled straight in his face.

"Or what!" he challenged. And kicked Dakota in the shin. She whimpered.

"THATS IT!" I said and kicked him in his nuts. And punched one kid unconscious. Than another one grabbed me, so I flipped him over me and kicked him in the stomach. The other 2 ran off.

I grabbed Dakota's hand and picked her up bridal style and ran away.