Sweet Words

Dakotas POV

I woke up and saw that Niall wasn't here anymore. I looked around and saw a note. I grabbed it and it said

'Dear Dakota,

I care for you so much and I will always. I want to be friends. I want to take care of you and help you, but I can't if you won't tell me your story. I have a story to and I'm willing to tell you it if you tell me yours. Here's my number if you ever want to talks 860-***-****. Love you lots <3!

~Love,

Niall :)

I smiled at the note. He is so sweet I love him. Like I really like him. Every time I see him I get butterflies. And he SAVED me. No one ever had done that for me. But I can keep on dreaming right? Should I tell him my story?

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes. Yes yes! I'm going to he deserves to know. Besides I'm curious to find out his story. I looked at my clock it was 7:36. Shouldn't my dad be home by now? Well I have to make him supper, because if I don't he will beat me. I got up. okay maybe a little too fast because I have a headache now. I walked downstairs and made supper.

When I got upstairs I decided to text Niall.

Niall's POV

I was starting to get worried because she hasn't texted me. I am pacing around my room. 'Ding'! I here. I ran to my phone to see Dakota texted me! YESSSSS! If you haven't noticed already I kinda, maybe have a crush on her.

D: hey Niall, it's me Dakota! and thank you for believing in me.

N: np! and I would never give up on you. Your different in a good way.

D: thank you!XD I want to ask, why didn't you freak out and leave like the rest did?

N: because I'm not like them. I want to help you. I want to care for you. I want you to need me also.

D: I think I want to tell you my story. Your gonna be the first person. Bc I have problems trusting people but I feel like I can trust you with anything

N: thank you. And I won't tell anyone. So can we meet up tm?

D: ya. I'm tired. See you at school tm. Love you.

She said she loves me. Okay maybe it's just friendly. Or maybe she likes me. Queue the fan girl- well boy.

N: love you too darling. Stay strong. <3