Should I Tell Her

Niall's POV

I woke up to see Dakota sleeping on me. I smiled. She is beautiful. Her medium brown, straight long hair perfectly flowing across the bed and my legs. Her nice dark pink lips. So kissable. Snap out of it! Wow and her cute little nose. I hadn't even realized she had woken up until she spoke up.

"Why are you staring at me" she asked with a small smile.

"No reason" I said and blushed while looking away.

"AWEE! Is my wittle nialler bwushing?" she asked in a baby voice

"Oh hush up D!" I friendly glared at her. She stuck out her tongue and sat up. And out her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Your a really comfy pillow" she mumbled.

"Why thank you sweet cheeks!" I said cheekily

"OMG! did I say that out loud?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, yes you did darling!" I think I'm fallen for her and hard. After a few minutes she started to sing One Direction! Oh yeah she is singing me! My solo in Little Things!

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh."

"May I say you can sing! And you like One Direction?!" I was kinda confused that she didn't recognize me.

"Awe thank you! And yeah I love them, but I don't know wht they look like or who they are. All I know is that there are 5 boys in it. And the part that I just sung was my favorite! I don't care wht he looks like or anything I love him! he sings like an angle! I wish I could me them." She said dreamily I smiled like crazy but quickly hid it.

"Well I just happen to have 2 backstage passes to their concert tomorrow! you wanna come with me?" I asked. I had a plan and you probably can guess it but I think she'll love it

"Your kidding right!" She asked practically yelling.

"Nope!" I said pippin out the 'p'. She quickly jumped up and hugged me and kissed my cheek. I swear I felt sparks

"OMG I'm so sorry" she said getting up

"No! no don't be. It's fine." I said.

"Okay"

"So will you come with me?"

"Do I even have to say yes!" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"No! I'll pick you up at 4:00 pm. Wait never mind. You stay with me. Haha."

"Okie dokie! Well I'm tired! goodnight Nialler!" She said getting on the floor

"Wo wo wow! Your jot sleeping on the floor"

"Yes I am. That is your bed. And besides I'm not worth a comfy bed" she said looking at her feet

"Don't you dare say that! You are worth more then a billion stars in the sky. Even that's an understatement. Your sleeping with me. In my bed. And that's final." I smiled. She nodded and she walked to the bathroom while grabbing some shorts. She came out with just a. Sports bra on and black basket ball shorts. She looked HOT!

"stop staring." She said

"Sorry. And I never thought you would wear that with me in the room"

"Well just because I'm new and I'm insecure doesn't mean I can't be comfortable" she smiled while crawling into my bed. I got into my boxers and got in as well I pulled her close and se is very soft. Lol. As I saw her eyes close I waited a few minutes and said

"If only you knew how I really felt. I love you Dakota" I whispered and kissed her forehead. I started to fall asleep until I heard Dakota say

"Same Niall same. I love you too" she mumbled. I smiled but still being crazy inside. And I drifted off to sleep. Should I tell her I love her?

Dakotas POV

I pretended to be asleep and than I heard Niall whisper

"If only you knew how I really felt. I live you Dakota" and them I felt his perfect lips on my forehead. Once I though he feel asleep I mumbled

"Same Niall same. I love you too" and I fell asleep feeling like I was actually loved for once. Should I tell him I like him?