two

two:calum's pov

Waking up to Good Charlotte playing loudly, I rub my eyes finding Michael in the living room. With my bedroom door wide open I grunt. I know I'm used to his loud music early in the morning but I kind of wanted my good sleep to continue until the afternoon.

"Why aren't you ready Cal?" Mali walks into my room as she pulls the sheets off my bed.

"Hey! I'm shirtless-"

"No shit! Anyways get ready,Jessica and I want to go to downtown today. Yvonne and you guys will stroll around the city today."

I yawn,getting up. As I changed my clothes,I look to Michael as he gave me a devilish grin. Closing my door, I lock the knob, making sure he doesn't barge in.

The three of us ended going home late last night to Mali's apartment due to our adventure to the mall.

Yvonne came with us as she had her earbuds in most of the time. I wondered why she started getting more distant towards me once we arrived there. She just gave me light smiles and a little giggle. I was curious if I said anything offensive but I just kept my thoughts to myself. Maybe that's how she acts everyday.

I decided to just wear a sweater and black jeans. Bringing out my black Converses, I grabbed my sunglasses from the side table. With my phone fully charged, I slipped it in my jeans pocket. What's a tourist without photos you know.

Unlocking the doorknob, I then find Michael sprawled on the couch, playing some game on his phone. Glancing to the kitchen, I look to Mali sitting on the kitchen counter, eating a bowl of cereal.

I decided to pour myself a cup of coffee. Walking into the kitchen, I open one of the top cupboards grabbing a random mug.

"Cal the coffee is cold, you sure you'd still like to drink it?" Mali looked at me weirded out. She placed her bowl next to her as she jumped down from the counter.

"I'll just microwave it for around 30 seconds to a minute. Coffee is coffee." I grabbed the container inside the coffee maker, a bit thirsty.

"Suit yourself. We're going to leave in a few minutes. Geez don't make me tell Mom you haven't fixed your bed." Mali teases me.

I just let out a chuckle. With Mom and Dad both back in Australia, I would have guess they wouldn't be as worried now since I'm with Mali. When I first told them I wouldn't take a soccer scholarship to Brazil and start a band with the boys, I couldn't imagine how awfully pissed they were.

Now, I'm kind of glad it worked out well. The boys and I are reaching many views on YouTube and we started gaining a fanbase. Our band is called 5 Seconds of Summer-credits to Michael for naming it.

"We're 18 and punk rock!" Michael cheered as Mali snickered. "Go to college-"

"But our band is doing great, we're just taking a small break." I sighed, pushing the microwave button.

With that, I bit my lip. We were big in Australia and in Asia but not so much in America yet. I only met a few fans in Los Angeles which isn't too bad at all. Once the boys and I get back down to the city, we have a few record labels to talk to. As well as a possible tour with One Direction which is a huge step up. They literally are the largest boyband in the world currently!

"Oh snap! Jessica texted me," Mali's eyes widened as she looked at her phone. "They're going to arrive here in 3 minutes."

"So much for a cold coffee." I sighed.

-

The car ride was awkward. I mean sitting in the back shoved in between Michael and Yvonne, we didn't talk much. Chewing my Trident gum, I just scrolled through Twitter on my phone, finding Ashton meeting a heap of fans in Australia.