Chapter 8: Freak Fest

"All off the bus! We're here!" Our bus driver, Jeff, yelled and I threw on my string backpack. It had everything ranging from makeup to work out clothes stuffed into it. Ya never know when there's a gym nearby.
And speaking of gyms.........
"Hey, do you mind to stop at a gym today?" I asked no one in particular. Charlie threw on his famous SnapBack and started to walk into the festival.
"No! We literally just got here!"
J-Dog walked up with Charlie, funny tagging behind. Matt and Danny stood on either side of me as we walked. Johnny preferred to stay on the bus. Alone.
"Where are we anyways?" I fittled with the strings that were around my shoulders. We were definatly surrounded by rollercoasters and mini food stands pack with all kinds of delicious foods. I mean just walking by pretzels made my tummy grumble.
"Indianapolis Indiana. Why?" Matt chomped down on a pretzel that I didn't even see him buy. Damn, that looked good.
"Really? Oh, Daniel, can you grab my phone out of my backpack?" Danny nodded and grabbed it from my back. He handed it to me and we continued walking in sync.
"What are ya gonna do?" He asked curiously.
"Call my bestie. She lives down here and I wanna hang so...." He nodded getting what I was pitching.
I quickly unlocked the phone and saw my favorite home screen. Josh dun.
I checked around to make sure no one saw it and then dialed sky's number.
Yeah, okay. Her name is Skylnn and mine is Skyler. But, we both go by Sky. So confusing yet so easy.
"Hello?" Her upbeat voice filled my phone and I couldn't help but smile.
"Sky! I'm in town for the festival, please tell me you're here?"
I looked over at Danny who had a baby blue roll of Cotton candy for me. I nodded my head and thanked him then stuffed my mouth full of the sticky candy.
"Girllll! Yes! You know the stage right? Well, there's this mini game where you try and win the fish. Do you know what I'm talking about?"
I hurriedly swallowed my candy and licked my lips. "Yeah, Yeah! Be there in 10!"
"Bye!"
The receiver clicked and I stuffed my phone in my back pocket to eat my candy. I threw some more into my mouth.
"So where are we going?" Matt asked, his deep voice cracking from his hang over. Well, at least he's got some coffee.
"By the stage." I sped walked until I was behind j-Dog . "Hey, we're gonna go off and explore. What time do you want us back?"
"The concerts at 8 so be back at 6:30." He smiled at me and I thanked him. I ran back to Danny and grabbed his hand while pushing Matt until I saw the stand sky was talking about.
Sky was about J's height, and from what I could remember, she had brown Hazel hair almost like my eyes. But ya know, things change.
I looked around cluelessly but didn't see anything. I looked over at Danny and Matt.
"Do you guys se- oooff!" Someone tackled me from the back and sent us spiraling onto the ground. As a reflex, I flipped the person until I had my hands locked firmly on her wrists and my legs straddling her waist so she couldn't move.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I tightened my grip on the girls wrists.
She was about the same size as J or Matt ( depending on how you look at it) with dark hair and forest green dye underneath.
Before the girl could answer, Danny grabbed me and pulled me away from her. He held me back from attacking by a arm around my waist and a hand locked onto my wrist.( I didn't mind if ya know what I mean 😏)
The girl stood up and smiled.
"It's good to see you're still up and kickin'!"
Oh.......
"Sky?!" A smile broke out onto my face and Danny let me go. I ran right into her arms.
"Ugh! Girl! It's been so long!"
I squeezed sky tight and then dropped her on the ground. We both looked at Matt and Danny.
Matty pushed up his dark sunglasses and sipped at his coffee again.
"So first Skyler tackled her," he pointed to sky. " and now you're hugging? Am I missing something or....?"
Danny laughed and slapped Matty across the back.
"That's her best friend dummy."
"Durrr!" I slapped my forehead, acting like an idiot. "What kind of booze did you drink last night?"
Matt scowled and rubbed his hair to one side of his head.
"All kinds..... I even think Jordan bought some Bitch vodka. Man, that stuff stings....."
"Pause."
I turned around and sky had her face completely stern and serious. She grabbed my elbow and tagged me father away from the boys so they couldn't hear us.
"Is it just me or are those two of the guys from Hollywood undead?!" She whispered yelled and I nodded. She screamed but I grabbed her and shushed her quiet.
"And to top it off, earlier Danny said he liked me!" We both screamed and the boys have is weird looks.
"Act natural." I whispered as we walked back.
------------------------------
A/N: sorry for not updating. I just made the girls basketball team and we are working double time. Speaking of bball, I gotta go to practice soon....... Bye!
Love,ash:3