chapter 25.

Jazmin's pov
It's currently 1 in the afternoon and I have the biggest headache ever. I check my phone and I have 30 missed calls and 10 text messages. I quickly remember what happened last night. Shit I'm doing it again. Crying. I felt hot tears running down my cheeks. I aggressively wipe them off and get up. I went to the bathroom and grab Advil. I gulped the pills down with water and returned to my room. I put on some sweats and a large sweatshirt. I put my long brown hair into a messy bun. I checked my phone again and Mari was calling.
Me: hello?
Mari: Jazmin? Are you okay?
Me: better than ever.
Mari: the girls and I are coming in five minutes.
Me: ok.
I hang up and went to the living room. I laid down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I don't know what to do now. I'll just have to avoid him at work and winter games. The picture of Noah in the bed with the girl keeps replaying in my head causing me to cry.
*knock knock*
I wipe the tears and got up. I opened the door and Courtney was the first one to come at me. "Oh Jazzy I'm so sorry. I knew something was up last night when you came. You should've told me." She said hugging me. I hugged back and cried into her shoulder. "I didn't want to cause a scene." I said. Olivia and Mari come in and set some stuff down on the kitchen counter. I let go of the hug and went to the kitchen. I looked at the girls and they were all in sweats and sweatshirts like me. "How are you feeling?" Olivia said. "Like shit." I said while picking at my nails. Mari came over and rubbed my back softly. "I'm so stupid for even going to that party where I knew no one. I knew something was up when we entered." I said forcing tears not to come out. "Hey don't call yourself stupid. He cheated on you. Don't blame yourself." Mari said. "Yeah and besides who needs boyfriends when you have us." Olivia said in a mousy voice. "I love you guys so much." I said while laughing and wiping my tears. "Okay enough crying lets watch some white chicks." Courtney said. We cheered and ran to the living room.

Noah's pov
I fucked up. I'm so stupid. I knew I shouldn't have brought her to a party where she knew no one.
flashback
I left Jazmin downstairs while I went to go look for the bathroom. To be honest I don't even know who's party this was I just found it online. I just wanted to go to a party I guess. I drank the rest of the liquor inside my cup and threw it somewhere. I felt extremely drunk. Especially since I'm skinny, the alcohol affected me a lot. I don't even know what's happening. As I was looking for the bathroom, this girl who I thought looked like Jazmin was standing there alone. Apparently she had blonde hair and white dress. The lights in that hallway were dark so I couldn't see. She smiled and bit her lip at me. My dumbass smirked and winked at her. I went to he bathroom, did my business and got out. I was handed a drink from the girl standing there. I took it and drank it. It was a lot stronger than previous drinks. I set the cup down and was pushed against the wall with a kiss. My vision got blurry I couldn't really see. I kissed her back and grabbed her waist. She pulled me towards a room. "Woah there babe." I said. She giggled. She took off her dress and I took off my shirt and shoes. Ten minutes later we were still kissing. I think. Everything was a rush. I stopped until I heard the door open and the lights turned on. "Noah?" I heard someone whisper. I was confused for a second considering all the alcohol I've consumed but I remembered. Jazmin. "Oh shit." I said. Wait. Then who was I kissing. Fuck. "Why the fuck are you in bed with another girl!" She yelled. Shit shit shit shit. "Baby listen, I was drunk and I was looking for the restroom and-." I said getting closer. She backed away. "Don't baby me asshole. And let me guess you thought that girl was me? Noah she fucking has a black dress with blonde hair. You obviously weren't drunk! You only drank 2 fucking cups while I drank more than 4. This was your little plan huh? Take me to a party where I know no one and make me drunk so you can fuck another girl!" She yelled. I grabbed her hand but she yanked it back. I could see the the slits in her eyes. She looked like she was going to kill someone. She looked broken, angry, sad all at once. She went over to the girl and kicked her out. I couldn't move. I was too scared. "And you. Don't come up to me with excuses. Don't ever speak to me again. We're done." She yelled. "Jaz please listen." I begged. She ignored me and slammed the door. What did I just do? I quickly put on my shirt and shoes and ran out looking for her. I pushed the people out of my way. I couldn't find her. I gave up and went home.
end of flash back.
I feel like such an asshole just by remembering what happened last night. I've been in bed since last night. I haven't moved. All I've been doing is starting at the ceiling and tried calling Jazmin. I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell the Kieth or any of the guys at smosh because they'll just make me feel even worse. I haven't even slept.
I broke her heart & I don't know how to fix it.