chapter 14

I walked into the house quietly and shut the door. I walked into the kitchen and began to make some coffee. I heard savannah walk into the kitchen and said "Good morning love." 

"awe sleepy savannah voice" 

"Shut up." she said as I gave her some coffee. "So where have you been" 

"I've been at Harry's" I said with a wink. 

"Ohhh tell me more." she said grabbing my legs as I sat down on the stool next to her. 

"well for one we fucked. Then I almost fell from the top of his stairs and then he woke me up. Then he took me down stairs and I met the other three boys. They are really sweet." 

"did Harry notice that you were lying about being a virgin?" savannah asked 

"no we were to busy pounding duuuu!" I said." wait so what happened between you and Niall?" 

"The dick got mad and grabbed her wrist after she broke up with him. Her broken wrist and threw her to the ground. I left him a broken nose. He's lucky" Mikey said coming down the stairs and taking savannahs coffee, taking a sip. 

"Hey can you go get Ashton out of my bed" she said. 

"Sure I'll be right back" I got up and walked up stairs. I knew Niall left something out. I walked into savannahs room. I saw Ashton sleeping there peacefully. It was so cute. I crawled into the bed next to him and cuddled up. 

"Good morning sleepy head." I said playing with his hair. "Wake up" 

"I'm up. Good morning." he said sleepily. 

"Common get up we have to go to work." 

"Okay can I go with you guys."  

"of course. Imma go take a shower. There is coffee down stairs." I said getting up and I left the room.

I went to my room and turned on my shower. I grabbed a pair of cute white ripped skinny jeans and a coral pink tank top. I got out of the shower and threw them on. Along with a pair of light pink high tops. I straitened my hair which didn't take long cause I have wavy hair that was kind of curly. I went down stairs and saw Ashton, Savannah, and Michael waiting. Ashton came to my side and helped me down the stair case. Good thing my boot comes in today. 

We all went out to the car and savannah was driving. Me and Michael were having an argument on who got to sit upfront. And about five minutes later we realized Ash took it. Dick.

We got to the tattoo shop and set up. We didn't have appointments for a little while so we all hung out in my room and talked. We heard the shops door open and the little bell ring.  

"I'll go see who it is." savannah said getting up. Me and the boys started to make faces at each other making us laugh.  

"Oh Hell Naw." we heard savannah say from the front. 

I got up and grabbed my crutches. I got to the front with the boys at my side and low and behold Niall was standing there. Harry behind him was trying to make Niall leave. 

"I told you that you would regret breaking up with me." Niall said. 

I got in between them. "Niall get out" I said. He didn't move. "Harry get him out" I said then Niall hit my crutch making me fall to the floor.  

"Ashton get Cynthia and take her to the room!" Michael said tackling Niall. Ashton picked me up and took me back to the room.  

"Are you Okay love" Ashton asked me. 

"Yea I'm fine. I swear to god Niall is gonna pay though."  

"Its okay. I'll keep you safe." he said kissing my forehead. 

He brought his eyes to mine. Our foreheads touched and before I knew it so did our lips. I missed his kiss. I heard Harry's voice in my head and I snapped back to reality and pushed Ashton away. 

"I'm sorry" I said. 

"Its okay love. It was a heat of passion." Ashton said to me. 

"Fucking dick" savannah said coming into the room. 

"Are you too okay" I asked 

"Yea we are fine how about you?" Mikey asked. 

"Yea I'm fine." I said. "Savannah maybe you better go home before you kill everyone with the sharp objects." 

"No! I'm fine!" she said to me. 

"Savannah Violet" I said. "Go home" 

"Common love I'll take you" Mikey said. 

The two of them got their stuff and left. I was really stressed. I just decided since I only had a few customers that I would call and rescheduled their appointments. Me and Ashton sat on the couch in the front for a little and talked. We decided to go clubbing after a while and went home to get dressed.

I walked in the door and let Ashton in. He starred at me while I locked the door. It was cute and made me nervous. He grabbed my hips from behind and put his chin in the crook of my neck. 

"I wish you were still mine. I miss you." he whispered into my ear. 

I turned around to face him "Ashton you know I'm with Harry. I love you. We had our time, and distance didn't work. I'm sorry." I said hugging him. 

"Can we try one more time." 

"No, Ashton." I said. 

"Cynthia! Come finish Michael's hair while I go and take a shower." savannah said to me handing me the bottle and gloves. 

"Do I have a choice!" I shot back. 

"Absolutely not" she said running upstairs. 

I went over to Michael and did his hair.  

"What color is this" I asked.  

"Purple" he said straitening his back. 

"God Michael your such a girl when it comes to hair." Ashton said with his little giggle. God it was cute. 

"No Cynthia!" I mumbled to myself. Taking the glove off my hands. 

"What" Michael and Ashton said. 

"Nothing." I said walking upstairs. "I'm gonna go change." 

I walked up the steps and into my room. I shut my bedroom door and started getting ready. I always listen to music on my phone while I get ready to go out partying. I plugged in my ear buds and got to work. I went to my closet and picked out a black pair of skinny jeans and a purple tank top. I put on my purple convers and my boot. I started putting on my make up when without me knowing, Ashton slipped into the room. I moved a little out of the mirror and saw him sitting on my bed.  

"Fuck! What the hell are you doing?!" I said jumping out of my skin.  

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" he said getting up and hugging me. "Nice Smokey" he said I think referring to my make up.  

"Thanks love" I said. 

"Are you ready" he asked me.  

"Yep lets go!" I said practically running out the door.  

"Mikey were going out. Tell savannah I'll be back later." I said to Mikey picking up my clutch. 

"Okay see you guys later" he said starring at his phone. 

"Starring at Savannahs nudes are we Michael?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Shut the fuck up" he said throwing his middle finger at me. 

"Nice finger Mikey."Ashton said leading me out the door. He walked me out to the car and opened the door for me. I got in and checked my phone. Ashton put his hand on my upper thigh and began to drive.