what the fuck?

A/N: hi i had never planned to continue writing this shitty fic but i just woke up and it's one AM and it's been like a week or more since i wrote those first two chapters and i've yet to take my math test idk what's going on with that my kms here we go.
---------------------

"um, you see it's a very, different form of love than maybe you alteans aren't used to." lance said very hesitantly.

allura looked puzzled. "what do you mean different? do you mean something like, interspecies?" allura asked.

"no no no no no, nothing like that princess," lance said raising his hands swiftly. "it's when, two, or more, people of the same sex develop romantic feelings for each other."

allura looked blankly at lance before bursting out into laughter. lance looked confused and kind of worried in all honesty. after allura calmed down she said "i'm sorry it's just that, homosexuality existed very much within the altean culture and was very accepted and you're acting like the existence of homosexuals is glass." lance looked on in relief and began to say "on earth, many people, even countries as a whole do not accept homosexuality or anything-" until allura interrupted "i'm sorry but

what the fuck?" lance practically choked on air.

did allura the princess just say what the fuck?

"um princess?" lance said softly and she replied with a small hm to which lance responded "where did you learn to say that?"

"oh," allura said, "keith says it all the time while he trains, pidge says it a lot during missions and while they work on electronics, and shiro even said it once on a mission. it was never explained to me but i picked up on the meaning of it fairly quickly." she said with a smile.

lance just smirked thinking about how she could do everything so damn princess-like. it always amazed lance, whether he would admit it or not.

allura stood up from the table. "well, just so you know, our little secret," allura leaned forward as if to whisper across the huge table to an expecting lance; "nobody gives a fuck about whether you like boys or girls in space." the statement made lance break out into an infectious laughter. allura began laughing as well and bid goodbye to go do whatever her responsibilities requested of her.

lance got up and walked into their "living room." lance called it that because it was the only room with a couch. hell, it was the only couch he had even seen since earth. but he pushed those thoughts aside for now.

he stomped over to the couch to find pidge, shiro, and hunk scattered in the "living room." pidge was on the floor, playing with something of theirs, hunk was leaning back in the corner of the couch, and shiro was- surprisingly -very calm and layed out on the couch.

well, until lance practically yelled

"how could you do that to me?!" causing a restless shiro to jump in response. he just laughed and pulled lance down onto the couch.

before he could get a word in lance said "allura thought it was funny that gays weren't accepted in some places on earth when it was very well accepted in altean culture." everyone had a surprised look on their faces.

"oh and also," lance began as he leaned down to flick pidges forehead, earning a small ow in response as he pulled back and yanked shiro's ear down, earning an ow ow ow lance stop. "that's for teaching curse words to the princess."

"huh?" they both responded.

"can you imagine my shock when allura looked me straight in the eye and said 'what the fuck?'" lance said in a serious tone. shiro's eyes opened a bit in surprise as well as pidge's and hunk's but pidge began laughing.

"SHE SAID SHE HEARS IT FROM YOU" he said while pointed towards pidge "ALL THE DAMN TIME AND YOU" he turned to shiro "ON A MISSION ONCE AND KEITH SAYS IT ALL THE TIME TOO!"

shiro blushed a bit in embarrassment. "i will do better to watch my mouth next time." he said quietly, to which lance perked up with a smile and said "it's okay shiro! it happens." showing off his toothy grin everyone in the room seemed to calm down.

just then keith walked in.

"looks like the gangs all her-" he began when shiro and lance both flicked him in the forehead.

"ow!" keith proclaimed holding his forehead in his hands. "what was that for?"

"for teaching allura to say fuck." lance said in a plain voice. keith blushed a bit, knowing it was true. he looked over at a disappointed (but obviously guilty) shiro. he bit his lower lip and began making little circular motions on the ground with the tip of his right shoe because he did genuinely feel embarrassed about it and stimming was always a good way for all members of team voltron to calm down.

"sorry about that, shiro." he said, still getting glares from shiro.

"yeah, just watch your mouth around her, man." lance said as he turned away from keith.

"woah, so we get all nice words and smiles and keith gets bitchy back talk?" pidge questioned.

"katie! language!" shiro called. pidge didn't mind when he called them katie. they actually quite enjoyed it.

"that's only because keith is my rival and i can say whatever i want to him." lance stated.

"and who told you that?" keith asked.

"i did." lance responded while flopping down onto the couch next to hunk.

the five began to laugh and even though they didn't know it their bond as a team was growing.

even though they didn't know it a bond between some of their lions was growing as well.

---------

A/N: hi i'm dying im so tired ik this fic sucks ass dude i'm sorry. lance is my son and i love him too much and shiro is my pure dad. alrighty i gotta blast idk when i'll update this again i just do this in the middle of the night so whatever.