morning bore

Well, this is where it begins. The name's zero...or at least that's what I've been called so I might as well own that shit. So any way, welcome to the hello hole of this shitty "story of my life". If you continued that with "I take her home" you are officially a cool kid.

But anyway. I have friends, gasp I know; how shocking! But anyway, theres my friend for as long as I'd like to remember witch is all the way up to like...11 years old, her name is bailey. Her boyfriend is kind of a dick but I don't talk to him to much so it's all good. Then there's Paris, the tall Cinnamon roll friend who apologies to much and suffacates you with hugs and snuggles. PJ, or Sophie but she prefers PJ, cutie bean whom I would totally date if I wasn't gay. Oh yeah should I have mentioned that I am hella gay? Oh and then there's jeena, not sure how to describe her...

Appearance:
Fuck.okay, ugly-ass piece o' shit me is going to try and describe myself. OK, so, small thin boy, pale skin, freckles, and raven hair with dark blue highlights, often wears oversized noddies and black skinny jeans. Classic emo. Yes I admit I'm depressed but well dressed ;') also, I'm 16.

So anyway, school is shitty yada-yada, spring break is over, more suffering for me. As much as I love chilling with my friends, life is a nightmare. Mom hates me, no PAPIII👌👌👌 and my sister is moving away, I beg her to take me with her, but she say I'll have to wait till I'm 16. FFFFFFF.welp time to drown out my close minded idiot mom with depressing music and dubstep.

Ugh, now I have to go, thanks for letting me describe my life, what time is it? Fuck. 3:57am, ugh. I have school in like 2 hours.