UPTOWN DAILY NEWS.

Headline: THE MCKADE BROTHERS FIGHTS OVER CINDERELLA FROM DOWNTOWN IN  HOSPITAL PARKING LOT,WHERE ANSELA MCKADE IS BEING TREATED!!!!

By~ Cecil Evans.

It was a shock when we received an anonymous video of William and Kaden Mckade fighting over Cassie Milton, Cinderella from downtown.

We have been asked not to release the video but we have it here with us. It seems that this Cinderella is determined not to wait for the prince charming to arrive with her glass slippers, she's ready to sieze it from the prince. And not only one prince, but two prince!!!

Lucky Cassie Milton,I must say.

She's really too much. But turning two brothers against each other's really not what we are expecting. In the video, Kaden admits to sleeping with Cassie and here we are thinking that she hated him. It's now clear that she only did that for fame and to get closer to Kaden Mckade.

Cassie Milton changed from 'Cinderella from downtown' to 'slut from downtown'.

Yes you heard me. Only a slut would turn two brothers against each other for money and fame. Cassandra Milton's not who she claims to be.

Now that the two brothers have locked horns, Cassie's determined to make the best of it. Just last week she was spotted going into Golden Homes. Shameless slut indeed.

Now the question is, do all downtowners behave like this? Should we let the uptowners mix with the downtowners?

The answer lies with you uptowners. What do you think we should do about 'slut from downtown?"

News by: Cecil Evans.

Edited by: James coker.