C.1. Challenge

Saturday mornings were boring as hell for me. It was basically my lazy day of the week. The whole household sat around and watched movies, and piled up dishes for cleaning on Sunday.

My old friends would drop by sometimes to give me a hug or a card but that was extremely rare. I knew they cared, but not too much since they stopped trying to get me to be social.

Today, like Friday, was strange though. The male version of Cruella De’ville decided to show up at my doorstep this morning.

I brought a cup of tea over and set it down in front of him. “It’s probably awful; I don’t make tea usually... Sorry," I muttered, rubbing the back of my neck as I sat down. He shook his head, taking a sip. It was noticeable that he tried not to cringe at the flavor but I ignored it.

At least he didn’t spit it in my face and yell to the world that it was terrible like others would.

“Um, it’s fine,” he replied. He then looked in my eyes with a frown on his face. “Can we talk about yesterday?”

I blinked in confusion. “About what?”

“What I said to you. Well, actually, no, what you said to me.

All I remember about it was that I cleared up a rumor. What was so awful about it? I nodded slowly, waving my hand in a motion for him to carry on speaking.

"Why have you tried so many times to. . . kill yourself?” he said, eyebrows furrowed. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

“I’m sorry? I barely know you! I don’t even know your name, and you’re asking me about personal questions like that? Plus, there’s the fact that you showed up to my house unannounced! For all I know, you could be just be planning some type of prank on me and try to reveal all of my secrets!”

I shook my head once again and walked over to the window, my heart beating. This isn’t happening ever again, I thought to myself, not again. I refuse to trust someone like him again.

He walked over to me, pausing before speaking again. “Hi, I’m Michael Clifford. I’m a junior and I’m in a band. I’m not trying to prank you, I swear. I’m not like that,” he spoke in a rush. I scoffed.

“Well, hi Michael Clifford. I’m Elisa Vann and I don’t believe you for a second,” I replied just as quick. He grinned at me.

                “I guess I’m going to have to prove you wrong, Elisa.”

This is the shortest fucking chapter ever, but oh well. It kind of helps with the plot. Hope you guys like it ! :) Comment, vote, your choice. I love you and you're all beautiful, bye !