C.2. Journey

Later that afternoon, Michael showed up at my doorstep yet again. To be honest, I was getting quite irritable. This was the second time today that he had crashed my perfectly lazy Saturday. 

“Um, hello?”

He smiled at me, and grabbed my hand. “Ready to go?” he asked, beginning to pull me out of the door. I snatched my arm away, pulling back in shock.

“What do you mean? Are we going somewhere?” I asked. Michael nodded, giving me a strange look as if I was stupid.

“Yeah, I mean, I did say that I was going to prove you wrong. So, c’mon, go get ready.”

“Um, okay then,” I muttered.

What the hell? Was he seriously trying to prove me wrong on something? What a joke. I’ve only been proven wrong around a minimum of four times. I’m too stubborn to accept the fact that I’m wrong and go all out to prove the other person that I was indeed right.

And besides, why did we have to start this early? Maybe I’m asking too many questions, but I have good reasons. At least, I think so.

I kicked some sandals on that were by the door and grabbed my black Vera Bradley purse. “Alright, I’m ready now,” I smile at him awkwardly. He doesn’t seem all that impressed at my choice of outfit but I didn’t care.

We got into his truck and took off down the road. After around 30 minutes of driving to the place, I had gotten terribly impatient.

“How much longer until we get there, Michael?” I asked. He rolled his eyes at me and shook his head slightly. He wore a smile on his face.

“Be patient and maybe you’ll find out!” I groaned at his reply, and turned to look outside the window. The scenery was turning into the countryside of Florida. Why were we going outside of the city?

                Three PM, on my feet and staggering…

I grinned and yelled out, “All Time Low!” Beginning to sing along, I noticed Michael was looking at me in shock. “What?”

“You listen to All Time Low? Huh, never would of guessed,” he said, mostly to himself. I took a bit of offense to this.

“Of course I do, I love them. I’ve been to 3 of their concerts so far,” I replied, smiling at my memories of the four boys.    

The rest of the ride to wherever the hell we were going to, Michael and I bonded over music. Apparently, we listen to pretty much the same bands and have a lot more in common than I would ever have thought.

Maybe Michael wasn’t all that bad.

                 He stopped the vehicle, and unbuckled before smirking at me. “C’mon, Elisa, we’re here.” 

Not sure where this story is going myself, but do you guys like it? Comment, please! Tell me your thoughts :) I love all of you. Stay beautiful x